“Can't ask for better services”
Review of HOTEL QUOTE Taipei

HOTEL QUOTE Taipei
Ranked #40 of 573 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed July 26, 2017 via mobile

Visited Taipei with family in July 2017 and stayed for four nights. We checked into the QUOTE room (aka family room) and were impressed by the space for the four of us. The room was spotless and beds very comfortable. The snacks and beverages in the room were all complimentary and replenished every day. The HQ Lounge on the second floor also had snacks and toiletries for guests 24/7.

I can't say enough to compliment the excellent staff. Everyone we met was extremely friendly and helpful. They went an extra mile to fulfill our requests, including getting us a stool for the kids. For more than once, after I hung up the phone making a request with the front desk, someone would stand at the door for us in less than 10 seconds.

There's basically nothing bad to say about this hotel. Thank you for the fantastic experience, HQ.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank iilobob
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2017

Dear iilobob,
We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay in HOTEL QUOTE Taipei.Your positive feedback makes us to strive harder to provide a better experience for our guests. Thank you very much, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

There are newer reviews for HOTEL QUOTE Taipei

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

It's the added touches that really make a difference. The excellent service, the 2nd floor lounge for Hotel guests, the free mini bar, the Nespresso coffees, the excellent location and the high standard of the rooms.
I highly recommend Hotel Quote!

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2017

Dear JanusAAA,

Thank you for sharing your experience with HOTEL QUOTE Taipei on Tripadvisor. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our 2F HQ Lounge, friendly service and convenient location. Our goal is not only to make every stay a memorable experience, but also to make HOTEL QUOTE Taipei as second home for everyone.

Thank you once again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

Reviewed July 1, 2017 via mobile

Close to the subway station and super friendly staffs. Room itself is very modern and clean. I was extremely happy with how they treated me. Many freebies and anytime I had question about the city, they had answers. It was my first time in Taipei and if I were to ever come back again, this is the hotel I will be staying. Location was very good too. Everywhere I wanted to go was near and I had no problem coming back. What a great memory :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2017

Dear chaos6458,

We are very happy to hear that you had a wonderful stay in HOTEL QUOTE Taipei.
Your compliment means a lot to us. Also makes us to strive harder to provide a better experience for our guests.
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back in a near future!

Reviewed June 26, 2017

The hotel is only a few minutes walking distance from 2 mrt stations. We absolutely love the 24 hours lounge with free bites and drinks.

The services are good and prompt.

In short, it was a great stay for us.

Room Tip: Try to request for firm mattress if you don't like soft bed
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2017

Dear Tai C,

Thank you for your lovely review. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed our benefits, room facilities and convenient location.
Your compliment means a lot to us. Also make us to strive harder to provide a better experience for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back in a near future! :)

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

This hotel feels young (at least for me haha). The interiors are hip and new. I was upgraded to a U room with a bathtub and I would say the room size is great, the bed was big (I always feel bed in the hotels are smaller than what they say. This one is really a king sized bed) The complimentary snacks and supplies in the second floor was appreciated. Just get what extra supplies you need. No need to call anybody and decide to tip or not. Having said that, the staff was genuinely helpful, they were always there to help but never in the way. Perfect balance for me.

Hydration is important to us when we travel. So bottled water, which was always available is such a great value to us, as we did not have to have repeated trips to 7 11 to buy. Location is great, short walk to mrt and very near Taipei arena.

It was raining during our stay, and although we anticipated this and had our own umbrellas, i saw the staff readily lending umbrellas to the other guests as they went out. The manager even held an umbrella over our heads as we loaded our luggage to our pre arranged transfer to the airport. Very much appreciated mam.

All in all a great hotel and would recomend to anyone.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
Carey-Wang, 經理 at HOTEL QUOTE Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear cubeli,

It was such a pleasure to have you staying with us, and I am thrilled to read of what a wonderful time you had staying here.

It is assuring to note that the HOTEL QUOTE team provided warm and attentive service during your constant interactions with them. We are appreciative of your kind compliments to our associates and I am sure that they will be greatly motivated to learn that they have created yet another delighted customer.

I very much hope that we shall have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.