“Amazing journey with the excellent guide”

Breathe Nepal Trekking
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Breathe Nepal Trekking offers spectacular trekking tours in Annapurna, Everest, Mustang, Dolpo and Langtang regions and sightseeing trips to Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan and Lumbini guided by Roman Poudel & The Team
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I have just returned from Poon Hill Trek. It was my first trek in Nepal and my first trek in the last 12 years. If you wonder will you be able to do it and how hard it is...it is hard but you can do it as you will have excellent and patient guide beside you. I went with Roman. He is highly professional and experienced, knows every single section of the trekking path, and what is the most important, he likes what he is doing and you can feel it! As he said himself "every trek is different" and he finds beauty in each one. He can answer any question you have about the Mountains, whildlife, or culture in Nepal. He will teach you to play cards and beat you every time (i forgive you!). I enjoyed every single step of those 62 km we passed in 5 days even tough i had problems with my shoes. If you wonder when to go, the best time is March-April because of amazing Rhododendron forests that are blooming in 6 different colors at this period. The scenes that you will see are breath-taking! I feel like part of my soul was left up there between those Rhododendrons! 5 days trek is just enough for someone who is not used to be in the mountains. I would go again and definitely with the same team. Thank you, Roman and God bless you!

4  Thank Buba S
Roman P, Inhaber at Breathe Nepal Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Dear Buba, Namaste!

Thank you so much for your lovely words. I am happy if my guests are happy! Thank you for coming to Nepal. I am looking forward to welcome you to Nepal again. Next time with your whole family :)

Please take care!

Greetings from
Roman & Breathe Nepal Trekking!

All reviews
"base camp"
in 16 reviews
"sightseeing trip"
in 3 reviews
"visit to chitwan national park"
"tall trees"
in 4 reviews
"culture and customs"
"friendly personality"
in 2 reviews
"felt comfortable and safe"
"playing cards"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Namaste, This is second time trekking with Breathe Nepal Trekking and once again Roman and his team took care of me. Roman and I started planning with a lot of email exchanges to cover all the details and various of options. In the end we decided to go for the ABC trek.

Babu was my guide and like Roman he is a kind, friendly, and nature loving person. Unlike other guides who usually just walk way ahead of their guests, Babu constantly position himself to leading the right way, pointing out steps to be careful, or stopping me to rest and take a look at the beautiful scenery.

Babu also talks to the villagers, tea house owners, and other guides trekkers along the way. On several occasions he offered help to other trekkers. You can feel he cares about the community.

It was a great trip which we managed to pace ourselves well in 6 days. Though it was short, but we were not rushing at all. Many other trekkers rush to the top and come down quickly. Babu advised we should take our time at MBC to adjust to the altitude and enjoy the moment. The next morning it was snowing at ABC but we waited patiently for the sun to finally show up. Everything works out well.

I am very thankful to have Breathe Trekking with me on this trip. They are truly passionate about Nepal and the mountains. Would definitely go with them again. Highly recommended!!

4  Thank Jeff T

Hi Jeff, Namaste!

Thank you so much for your great feedback! I am so glad your enjoyed your second trip to Nepal. It was a great pleasure for us to have you as our guest. I am looking forward to meeting you again for more adventure in the mountains.

Please take care and all the best for you and your family!

Greetings from
Roman & The Team Of Breathe Nepal Trekking

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We will keep our holiday in Nepal in best memory. The team of Breathe Nepal Trekking was very professional with all arrangements. We fixed the trip details from at home after discussing everything with Roman Poudel via email. He was very quick in responding to our emails and we always got all information which we needed to make our decision. We booked a complete tour from the pick up at airport, domestic flights to Pokhara, Chitwan and back to Kathmandu and drop at the airport before our departure to home, and of course all the activities in-between. Our tour included sightseeing in Kathmandu, sightseeing in Pokhara, 3 days trekking to Ghandruk – a beautiful village in the Annapurna Conservation Area and visit to Chitwan National Park. I truly recommend that tour to everybody with tight schedule. We stay only 10 days in Nepal but could see and visit so many different places. We had different guides at different places but all members of Breathe Nepal Trekking team were supportive and very professional. We like the company and highly recommend their services. It is a pleasure for me to help the team in promoting their work with my review.

3  Thank marterious
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Ankit was an excellent knowledgable guide for us and Govi a happy porter who improved our experience with his charm. With the time we had available this was a perfect trek passing through many villages, the high point was staying at the excellent hilltop hotel at Ghorepani and the sunset on Poon Hill when there were much fewer people than in the morning for sunrise. Downsides were lots of steps which were a bit monotonous and the stay in ulleray but all in all a fantastic experience.

5  Thank John C
See more reviews
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We took a different route and explored the valleys and villages of Nepal. This was truly an unforgettable experience, the trek was so well planned out that it was both enduring with the trekking as well as we got a taste of the village life and the views were spectacular.
It was one of Romans team members Ankith who accompanied us as our guide and he was simply amazing. He was quite knowledgeable and was quite helpful and lots of fun. From start to end they were professional and accommodating. Making sure that every need was met.
Highlights are definitely the views the trek through the forest, sunrise, sunsets, the Home stays in the little villages, the food and the people.
I’d recommend all to do this to get a different taste of Nepal.

4  Thank Maria J