“Magical Oasis :)”

Jiva Cafe & Spa
Ranked #4 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Jiva Cafe and Spa is Pokhara's hidden oasis situated on the shore of the picturesque Phewa Lake. Our spa features unique private treatment cottages decorated in a traditional style. In this natural setting one can enjoy a range of services such as massage, beauty therapies yoga classes as well as a garden cafe serving delicious food, smoothies and drinks. Jiva is like no other Spa in Pokhara. Come to unwind, be pampered and experience the difference for yourself!
Reviewed January 3, 2018

THIS PLACE WAS AMAZING!!!! This beautiful spa is located lakeside in Pokhara, Nepal and is absolutely amazing! The staff was super friendly and the environment was magical! My fiancé and I each enjoyed an hour massage and foot scrub. I also got a pedicure. It was fabulous! Not only was it very inexpensive, the service was the best that I have ever gotten! Outside, and overlooking the lake, this is the definition of relaxation. Amazing! A must do!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"overlooking the lake"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed December 22, 2017 via mobile

We were desperate for a massage after completing our trek and after looking on TripAdvisor decided on Jiva. We couldn’t be more impressed with the service we received and the massage itself! 4 of us walked off the street at around 3pm and were slotted in for an hour massage each. The massage was wonderful and the therapists were professional and accommodating of requests. Honestly one of the best massages I have had in both Australia and overseas, and also at a bargain of a price of 2000 rupees for 60 mins.

After the massage we took up the offer for complimentary tea and ended up purchasing some cake to share which was also delicious. We wish we had of found Jiva earlier as the food we saw coming out of the kitchen looked delicious and also well priced. Can very much recommend it to anyone looking for a massage or a healthy bite to eat

Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited on 1st Dec as a last day treat. My wife is a sports massage therapist for the Women’s Tennis Association working at tournaments round the world and competes in iron man races, so is used to being massaged.
Her honest opinion as a therapist and client was that she had the best deep tissue massage she has ever had.
I have to be a bit careful what I say as to not cause offence to my wife, but I have to say mine was pretty good as well
Beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, great therapists.
Great place to relax.

Reviewed December 19, 2017

Could have spent the day here but unfortunately didn't have the time to.
Being from the UK prices were extremely cheap for the duration's of the massages.
Staff were all friendly. Nice place to sit outside and enjoy the sun although mosquitoes can be a nuisance due to all the plants etc. I didn't get bitten the whole trip until we got to the spa where I got about 4 bites!!
If i'm ever back in Pokhara Id go back and recommend it to others.
Book up before going as it does get busy and I heard people being turned away for the following day.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We spent two wonderful afternoons here during our stay in Pokhara. Both times we had the fresh mint and lime cooler, the veggie panini and the hummus, all of which were delicious.

We both had a deep tissue massage after 7 days of trekking. It was incredible. We said hard pressure and that's what we got! Really excellent massage and very reasonably priced. We loved Jiva spa, the gardens are beautiful and a gorgeous place to relax with a book.