“Best Yoga Teacher in Pokhara Nepal.”
Review of Yoga Chautara

Yoga Chautara
Ranked #20 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Yoga Chautara chooses to stand as the chautara in the intervals of the journey, in the life of every traveller, potential Yogi and Buddha. With the objective of providing practice, experience and teachings, on the knowledge and wisdom of health and spirituality, we offer Yoga, Reiki, Myotherapy and Naturopathy, encouraging all the travellers to experience the harmony of their mind, body & emotion.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Dear Nabita, thank you very much for the great experience in Yoga with you. It was a big honor and pleaser for me to learn Yoga from a real master. In my first days in Nepal I have some problems with my neck and sholders. After 12 days in Yoga Basics under your practicing I am now free from this pain. Now I know what I can do for some problems in my body. Yoga from Yoga Chautara. No words can describe my thanks. All the best for you and your family. I hope we see us soon in Nepal for the next steps. नमस्ते (12 Days Yoga)

All reviews
"knowledge"
"nepal"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 29 January 2018

I am really grateful I came upon Nabita. Her Yogaclasses are the best I had in Nepal. She teaches Yoga as a wholesome practise of the physical, vital, mental, emotional, psychic and spiritual aspects. I took Yogaclasses for two weeks and can feel the improvements i made in that short period of time. Her classes are very individuell. I learnt so much in those two weeks, will definitely come back! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge Nabita. Love Anna

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I could wax lyrical about Nabita's teaching and go on forever praising how amazing and knowledgeable she is and still not do her justice.
She has truly something magical about her; she'll help you achieve things you never though were possible. And that laugh...
I went in for a one lesson and ended up doing a 45-day yoga teacher course. Give it a try - I can guarantee you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I had my first yoga class in my life with Nabita. And I have to say that it was really nice. Nabita speaks very good English and is a great teacher. I liked that the classes are small so that she can really focus on you.