“Manicure & pedicure”

Mandara Spa & Wellness Center
Ranked #16 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide the best spa experience therapists, beauticians.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I had found this is the true and experineced place for beauty and spa. Had wonderful manicure and pedicure done by Jamuna. She had kind and soft handling service that was perfect. Goof ambience and perfect hospitality.

1  Thank munathakuri
"performed"
"mr"
"team"

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time spent we couple with this spa.Had hot stone therapy with complete manicure & pedicure.It was really amazing and so beautiful services.I really appreciated to whole management team. would never hesitate to recommend this for best spa.

1  Thank prabenaa
Reviewed 19 February 2018

I was looking for massage and Tripadviser helped me. Local people recommended also this place. Perfect place for massage. Modern design best spa in Pokhara. we took sauna and Nepali traditional massage. Therapist lady was well trained and very good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Had great time with friends with wonderful massage and sauna. Experienced great hospitality with relaxing swedish massage made our quality time. Soft with therapeutic touch suggested it is the best spa I ever found. Clean, fresh room with genuine aromatic flavour. Its highly recommended.

1  Thank Navraj P
See more reviews
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I had severe lower back pain since 6 months. I had acupuncture and therapeutic back massage for 10 days of treatment. It was magic for me, it's really done. My pain was totally sudsided. I had found the best acupuncture, therapeutic massage and hospitality too. I would like to recommend this place for real therapy.

1  Thank Hiran Kumar C