“superb service”

Mandara Spa & Wellness Center
Ranked #15 of 42 Spas & Wellness in Pokhara
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide the best spa experience therapists, beauticians.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed February 26, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful time spent we couple with this spa.Had hot stone therapy with complete manicure & pedicure.It was really amazing and so beautiful services.I really appreciated to whole management team. would never hesitate to recommend this for best spa.

1  Thank prabenaa
"performed"
"mr"
"trek"

Reviewed February 19, 2018

I was looking for massage and Tripadviser helped me. Local people recommended also this place. Perfect place for massage. Modern design best spa in Pokhara. we took sauna and Nepali traditional massage. Therapist lady was well trained and very good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

Had great time with friends with wonderful massage and sauna. Experienced great hospitality with relaxing swedish massage made our quality time. Soft with therapeutic touch suggested it is the best spa I ever found. Clean, fresh room with genuine aromatic flavour. Its highly recommended.

1  Thank Navraj P
Reviewed February 7, 2018 via mobile

I had severe lower back pain since 6 months. I had acupuncture and therapeutic back massage for 10 days of treatment. It was magic for me, it's really done. My pain was totally sudsided. I had found the best acupuncture, therapeutic massage and hospitality too. I would like to recommend this place for real therapy.

1  Thank Hiran Kumar C
See more reviews
Reviewed February 4, 2018 via mobile

Entrance is beutiful and greet with beautuful lady is excellent. After the jungle walk my nail was so dusty and ugly too. I had mani/pedicure at this center sauraha branch. It was perfomed so kindly perfect beautiful. The colour was on option and aligent. Clean and tidy service impress to visit this placr frequently. I prefer this place for ever perfect spa services.

2  Thank shaame