US$16
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$20/night.

US$102
US$54
Priceline
US$20
  • Restaurant
Anadu House(Pokhara)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbalconies overlooking the lakespecial thanks to mrmins walk from the lakepre and post trekmain lakeside areamorning and eveningstaff are extremely helpfulhotel location ismind blowingexcellent hotelroom was spaciouslocation was perfectgreat view of the mountainsvery nice stayvisiting pokharabars and restaurantsfewa lake
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

1. Location is in the heart of Pokhara city and easy access to eateries and nightlife
2. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Always making sure that their guests are well taken care of. In particular Binod the assistant manager who was kind enough to reach for the first aid kit and bandage my wound when he heard about a minor accident I encountered.
3. Room is modern and clean. Bathroom is pristine.
4. Wifi is fantastic!
5. I would definitely return to this hotel when I return to this beautiful land.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I have visited pokhara 5 days ago. this hotel is placed 5 mins walk from the lake and tourist hub. Easy access towards restaurants,Bar,shops,spa and tourism planning companies.Hotel is well maintained,Stuffs are well mannered and food was good. the room was spacious. I got a room with Two balconies.One facing the lake other facing the Mountain Himalaya.Overall it was good experience staying in this hotel.

Room Tip: should take front side rooms for have the lake view
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was my third visit to white pearl. I can feel that everything is well maintained like new property. They were very busy at this time but I dint felt any service pack during my stay. They are always kind enough to make baby meal for my daughter.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd time staying at Hotel White Pearl! Each time, my family and I stayed for 5 days. Yes, it is that good.

The staff here are very friendly and helpful. When I came the 2nd time, most of the staff remembered us! There is a personal touch to their service.

Some hotels I visited are poorly litted, but the rooms are bright, clean and big. The toilets are big too.

Location-wise it is perfect. One can see the view of the mountains and lake on the roof and almost all the rooms It is a short walk away from the main street which means you are away from the noise and buzz.

Now that I have rented an apartment near White Pearl, I would suggest my friends to stay at White Pearl when they are visiting me.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

EXcellent Hotel, Super Friendly Staff . Make me feel at home
Fabulous room big and confortable and great breakfast
Special thanks to Mr Binot and Asmita that help me with everything as well as the Chairman
Quite street but near Everything, 2 minutes walking to main street and the Lake