US$92
Free cancellation until 08/04
Book now, pay at stay
US$19
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$21/night.

Free cancellation until 08/04
US$23
US$20
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewselectric kettlegreat hotelhotel experiencehot watercity tourexcellent locationcheap pricefast wifinice viewhotel is situatedthe main roadthe ownerbudget hotelcomfortable beda great stayfewa lakeshops and restaurants
Reviewed 8 June 2018

Big, clean room with comfortable bed and pillow. All rooms had own personal balcony with big window. So room is fresh and airy. Major facilities like tv, wifi, hotshower, electric plugs, electric kettle and tea coffee facility were available. Staffs were really helpful. Breakfast however is same everyday and there is not much choice. You can change the style of ur egg and tea/coffee only. There is a lift in this hotel so no problem in climbing stairs. Incase of load-shedding, you have to ask the reception every-time to turn on the generator. This hotel is located in less noisy place of lakeside and main street of lakeside is only 5 mins walk. One of the major good thing about this hotel is its price. this is budget hotel and for the price it takes; its value is excellent.

Room Tip: Go for 5th or 4th floor room. It have nice view of Lake and mountain
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The Hotel is an excellent choice if you want to stay in Pokhara. Located only a few meters away from lakeside road it is a peaceful and friendly place. Through our long stay in Pokhara, we moved to different rooms within the hotel. Every room was clean and well appointed. Wifi and TV were also working good. The whole staff is very friendly and helpful. Especially the manager was really caring about us and helped us with any questions we had (e.g. booking bus tickets, organizing short treks, laundry, taxi service) If you stay at My Hotel, you will not regret!
Christian

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LarryGuitarry
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Recently visited Nepal to do the Annapurna base camp trek. Booked the hotel online based on reviews. We were not disappointed. Clean room. Lots of hot water. Air conditioning at a nominal cost. The breakfast included was the best we had in Nepal. Free excess baggage storage while we were trekking

Room Tip: Ask for a room with air conditioning. Pokhara can be humid and muggy
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank SARTECH_9
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

In short - the hotel team took care of us (3 friends) in our sicknesses and not only in our happiness.

The longer version(quite amazing):
We got to Pokhara to find this nice hotel, nothing too fancy, clean rooms, hot shower, decent amenities... anything you’d expect from a “3” star hotel (the quotes are not a mistake).
We were exploring the place, and everything was nice until we ate the wrong food.
We have experienced a brutal food poisoning that knocked the 3 of us off our feet. Trying to find a relief to our aching stomach and nausea, I went to the reception to find one of the two brothers that runs this place and asked for 3 bottles of coke. As sensitive as this fella was, he told me to wait a sec? He ran to get 3 bottles, then opened a med-kit with medicine. He had last remaining and told me “don’t worry sir, I will send my brother to the pharmacy and get you the medicines straight to your rooms”. After the delivery came (each to its own room) and with detailed instructions on how to treat ourselves, the nice fella added: “Do not hesitate to call us if you need something at any time of night”.
The next day we were pretty exhausted from the long hard night.
I (and also my friends) got a phone call asking how I am feeling with a worried tone and why didn’t I show up for breakfast. Needless to say that we all got better and were happy again, but that was just the start!!!
We were planning on trekking to he Poon hill, the guy suggested a jeep service to the starting point.
Thing is, one of us caught a flu.
He thought he is getting better, but by the time we got to the trek’s starting point, his condition got worser and worser. We contacted the hotel and (for luck of better title) this angel was running a another call and orchestrated a rescue operation with utter seriousness to get our friend back to the hotel.
He even made sure our friend has got onto the jeep and kept us posted with the details.
When we were back after the trek, we were welcomed with a warm smile as always and we learned that one of the two brothers took our fried to the hospital and escorted him, making sure he understands the doctors orders, got him the medicine he needed and got him food to his room.
If that’s not enough he met me on another occasion and expressed his worries at my sick friend, as “he barely touched the fruits I got him just the banana and didn’t touch the soup - please convince him, he must eat!”. While to some this might sound intrusive act, his worries were sincere and expressed in a most benign manner.
Sadly, we left the hotel today and said our goodbyes and thank you’s.
The brothers insisted that we give them our phone number.
We landed in Kathmandu, all got warm messages from the two angel brothers that were happy to hear that we arrived safely.
My friends has a-lot to say about this experience too, but for me it is true 5 star hotel with the best service I ever got from hotels around the globe!
Tank you for everything My Hotel!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shahar C
Reviewed 29 December 2017

As a solo female traveller, I felt very safe at My Hotel.

Staff were friendly from the onset, helping me liaise with my trekking guide, and making sure I was comfortable during my stay.

The rooms themselves were very comfortable, large and with views of surrounding hills, with super comfortable beds - perfect for before and after a trek!

Breakfast was lovely, and the staff were very attentive to my requests. I did feel a little awkward though as when I was having breakfast alone, it was so silent you could hear the wind! So maybe a recommendation is to play some background music if that's appropriate? Could help the guests to relax a bit too.

The location was great, directly opposite Phewa Lake and tucked away down a wide alleyway from the main road, but with easy access to many great restaurants on Lakeside. I wouldn't recommend anyone walking down this alleyway when it's too late/dark, however.

The only down point for me was that the front gates closed at 10pm. I know it's not advisable to have a late night anyway, but by chance I was meeting friends and finished up late; it felt very awkward indeed waking up the front desk staff to open the gate to let me in to the hotel!

Also, I had a small incident when I came to my room one night to find around 3 adult cockroaches and 5 baby cockroaches scuttling around the room. I know bugs are expected in these climates, but this was unnerving for me and I had to call the front desk staff to get rid of them. But they did do this for me even though it was late, which I appreciated.

Thank you for a great stay, My Hotel. I'll be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo