“Annapurna Trek with Mr. Kapil”
Review of Himalayan Hub

Himalayan Hub
Ranked #576 of 1,107 Tours in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: Our private day tour offers you a great opportunity to explore the sacred religious and cultural heritages in the Kathmandu Valley. Kathmandu Valley consists of the various sites that have been cited as the World Heritage Cultural Sites by UNESCO. During this trip,you will be visiting the renowned heritages like Boudhanath Stupa,Pashupatinath Temple and Swayambhunath.
Reviewed 11 August 2017

Just came back from my trip to Nepal. Himalayan Hub provided us with everything we need in the trek and all around Nepal. From the excellent guide Kapil who was fantastic help helping us around the trek, to hotels/guest house bookings, even bus tickets. I definitely wouldn't have enjoyed my stay as much if i didn't get in contact with Himalayan Hub. All in all, highly recommended.

3  Thank Mousa A

"journey"
"guide"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Just come back from an extended trip to Everest Base Camp, Himalayan Hub provided a brilliant service from start to finish. Puru was incredibly helpful in organising our personalised itinerary, planning our journey and all the logistics required. Our guide Pema was also great, he knew lots about the trek, taught us language and made sure we were always happy. I'd recommend this trip to anyone, it isn't beyond your ability physically, but will be a huge life achievement and the Himalayas are absolutely incredible.

3  Thank Edwyn R
Management response:Responded 13 April 2018

Dear Guests , Many Thanks

Reviewed 26 March 2017 via mobile

A great company.....awesome guide...Anantha really took care of us...

Great value for money , safety was a priority and our guide Anantha was great and definitely recommend him for any trekkers out there.

Will definitely use this company again

2  Thank 817rasheedh
Reviewed 28 October 2016

Nepal's Great Himalaya Trail (GHT) is a network of existing treks and trail which together form one of the longest and highest walking trails in the world. The GHT has 10 sections comprising a network of upper and lower routes each offering something different, be it adventure and exploration, authentic cultural experiences , or simply spectacular Himlayan nature.

3  Thank ramtim123
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I'm so grateful for everything... Since day one Puru helped me with literally everything... He offered me different tours and different prices which were so good!! Also he helped me with a problem that I had with my credit card... So thank to him I could stayed in Nepal.. Then I had a private tour with Ganesh, 2 days and one night!!! He was sooooo nice, he explained to me everything about the culture and the people here in Nepal, I learned a lot... Also he is such a good photographer... It was amazing... I have experience in this kind of tours.. And I tell u... TOP 1!!! And the people made me feel like family!!! The best of the best!!

2  Thank jo_correa