Review Highlights
Highly recommended!

My friends & I did the Annapurna Circuit Trek for about 11 days. Everything was so well organized... read more

Reviewed 10 March 2018
adifarhana2017
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
via mobile
Highly recommend

We learnt so much from our guide about the culture and environment and had a lot of good banter... read more

Reviewed 8 October 2017
Grace L
via mobile

All reviews tours culture journey nepal guide
Reviewed 13 June 2016

I'm so grateful for everything... Since day one Puru helped me with literally everything... He offered me different tours and different prices which were so good!! Also he helped me with a problem that I had with my credit card... So thank to him I could stayed in Nepal.. Then I had a private tour with Ganesh, 2 days and one night!!! He was sooooo nice, he explained to me everything about the culture and the people here in Nepal, I learned a lot... Also he is such a good photographer... It was amazing... I have experience in this kind of tours.. And I tell u... TOP 1!!! And the people made me feel like family!!! The best of the best!!

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank jo_correa
Reviewed 22 February 2015

Hari is perfect mountain guide, we trekked ABC and EBC in 2012 and 2014, he always take care of me during the trip and good arrangement of everything, highly recommend!

Date of experience: March 2014
3  Thank JadeK174
Reviewed 8 February 2015

In October, when a Track Lukla-Everest base camp group of two people was accompanied by a mountain guide Hari Kaddariâ-professional and friendly Sherpa. The company is very helpful and friendly. Hari Kaddariâ brought us the best service: competent planning and going through the route, the best options for accommodation and food. The attentive, sincere, beautiful, friendly people, feeling and knowing the needs of the tourist. In the future, if again we will be in Nepal, we are happy to take advantage of its services. Recommend his firm and to our friends and acquaintances, all those who love the majestic Himalayas and wonderful, unforgettable country Nepal!

4  Thank aleksandra8882015
Reviewed 3 February 2015 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in this Trek and our guide Hari had much to do with this. Excellent english-speaking guide that not only arranjed for all the necessary logistics but was also very friendly and showed/told us much of Nepal's culture. Definitely recommend him.
P&F, from Portugal

3  Thank Pedro F
Reviewed 3 February 2015

I did the Annapurna Base Camp trip with the help of Hari and his team from Himalayan Hub International. I am most impressed with them. As a local company, they seem to do everything right: everything is taken care of, well planned and organized, and they really want you to be happy with every aspect of the service. The Guides and porters on our trek were fantastic and they looked after us very well. They made sure that as a group they tailored the pace for all the different levels of fitness. We had such a fabulous time in Nepal and on our trek and that in a large part were thanks to team of Himalayan Hub. I’ll definitely be back in Nepal for another tour with Himalayan Hub!

4  Thank hungsuk