“Poon Hill with Krishna!”

Nepalorama Trekking
Ranked #153 of 789 Outdoor Activities in Kathmandu
More attraction details
Owner description: We organize customized private treks in Nepal with great local guides, designed to suit your budget and travel preference! If you want to enjoy all the benefits of hiring an independent guide and booking with a premium trekking company, look no further! We partner with you to design your itinerary. We’ll help you select the best options to create your perfect trip in Nepal, for a price you’ll find hard to beat! All our English-speaking guides are fun loving, local experts who’ll make sure you have an incredible, authentic experience. We’re a small friendly team led by guide extraordinaire Krishna Adhikari and we take pride in doing everything really well. We have over fifteen years of experience trekking Nepal and we’ve trekked as both guide and client so we know what’s important. We come highly recommended – just take a look at our growing list of reviews! Nepalorama Trekking is a registered business – you’re in safe hands with us!
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We took the Poon Hill Circuit Trek with Krishna and it was amazing!
Krishna was an awesome guide, he took good care of me and our trekking group and catered our trek to our needs.
We changed our itinerary last minute and he was happy to assist us.
Being the slightly less fit one in the group, Krishna made sure I didn't get left behind!

The accomodations was great, the food was good and the company was perfect!
I would recommend anyone to take a trek with Krishna!

Anna L, Director of Sales at Nepalorama Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Namaste Danni!
Thanks for posting a review for Nepalorama, Krishna is indeed a wonderful guide and we're happy you had such a great time with him!
All the best and we hope to see you again in the future!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"guide"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

My friend and I had a 8 day tour with Krishna in aug-sept 2017, he was very accommodating to all our last min changes in itinerary and needs. Most of the days we had day tours, with in between a 2 day 1 night trekking to australian camp. You could tell Krishna is a very experienced trek guide, never breathless, and when one of us slipped and fell, he rushed to our side and check for injuries. We had a fun trip and Krishna being our guide throughout the trip helped us feel safe.

Anna L, Director of Sales at Nepalorama Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review. Safety is our top priority, so we're glad that you felt safe with Krishna! It sounds like you had a great trip and saw many different things in Nepal!
We hope to see you again in the future and wish you all the best!

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had a great time with Krishna!

The sights were amazing and the accommodations were perfect. Got to eat great food and meet great people.

Krishna was flexible and informative throughout the trek. I highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We're glad you had a great time with Krishna in Nepal!
We hope to see you again one day and wish you all the best!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Krishna was a wonderful guide! He met me at the airport and I felt well taken care of every step of the way! Once on the trek, he made sure I was safe but still pushed me to make good time and see my destinations' beauties. I did the short hike of the Annapurna Circuit to see Poonhill. We did 6 days of 4-6 hours of hiking. My legs were tired but I felt amazing! DAL BHAT POWER - 24-Hour! The best day by far was the Hot Springs - he and the porters decided to call it an early night - but I stayed down in the Hot Springs until dinner! I trekked alongside 2 other friends and met so many others along the way. In the last minute we decided we wanted more time in Pokhara and Kathmandu, which Krishna accommodated for post haste! He was so wonderful to talk to and spend time with. I can't wait for my next trek!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review! It sounds like you really embraced your experience in Nepal fueled by dal bhat power 24 hour!
Thanks for sharing your feedback about Krishna! We're happy he was able to help you change your plans at last minute!
We hope to see you again one day and wish you all the very best!

See more reviews
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Just finish ABC 10 days trekking with my team and Krishna on 8Mar. At first our plan was 8 days up then arrived at ABC and 3 days down to Pokhara. But after day 3 Krishna suggest us to change the trek's plan according to our walking speed, arriving at ABC 1 day earlier. Giving us more time to speed back and chilling on our way down, enjoying with the hot spring, just like cooling down after a hard workout.

Couldn't recommend him more, a nice and always smiling guid who could make you trek a splendid one.

A good guid knows how to keep you on track and be at the lodge on time, a super guid knows to alter the plan and make your journey even better!

Anna L, Director of Sales at Nepalorama Trekking, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Namaste Arissara!
We're happy you had such a great time trekking to ABC and that you were able to alter your itinerary to make the most of your trip! Yes - the hot springs are wonderful aren't they?!
Thanks for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again in the future.
All the best,