“Trek to annapurna base camp with Index Adventure ”
Review of Index Adventure

Index Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Index Adventure specializes on the day tours and sightseeing packages. Mountain Flight, Bungee Jumping, Paragliding, Jungle Safari and other various activities. According to your selected trip, we offer you our excellent services with the suitable itineraries. Our day trips are for both of your entertainment and exploration. Enjoy your leisure with full of pleasure with our expert offerings.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Namaste. Thank you very much Mr Keshab and his team from Index Adventure for making this trip super. You have given me a wonderful and awesome experience throughout the journey. Mr Keshap himself made sure that we all were taken care in every aspect along the way. The view was very spectacular. Overall it really open my eyes and ny heart. Last but not least thank you from the bottom of my heart to Mr Keshab and Index adventure.

All reviews
"amazing experience"
"tour guide"
"his team"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent trekking guide + friendly & proficient porters from the word go. Safety & health is the concern. Satisfactions is ours.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A must do activity when visiting Nepal!
Why? Because it's a life changer!

If you are flying solo or are trekking with friends or family you don't want to miss out on this challenging but rewarding experience.
You will be in pain and might want to turn back or possibly get AS but 'stay positive and you will make it'.
This is the most important advise I received from Index Adventure and my guide, Sudip.

Not only did I have a wonderful experience meeting all kinds of people from all over the world and had beautiful views of the surrounding mountains, waterfalls and villages but I also had a funny, well trained and supporting guide.
When my legs got tired and what seemed to be never ending stair/ rock climbing my guide helped me surpass all the hardship and we celebrated every pit stop along the way.
Unlike other guide trekking groups, my guide took the time to bring me a bit closer to the locals in the mountains and I got to see what life was like for the people servicing the yearly trekkers. I can only highly recommend booking through this company with Sudip if you are looking for a wonderful and unique tailored experience as all needed paperwork was managed successfully and I had no worries along the way when it came to finding loges to stay.
My guide was well prepared and not only attended to all my needs during the trek but became a great friend. I hope to see Index Adventure grow in the future and wish both the company and Sudip Shrestha all the best.

Will see you again for the Tibetan Trek ;)

Through this experience I have come closer to what I am looking for in life and for that I will always be thankful!

Reviewed March 1, 2018 via mobile

We are group of 30 hikers with 2 Medical related condition went for hiking with targeted to reach the ABC.
We were ordinary hikers with various capabilities.
Thanks to Keshap and his crews we were able to reach the amazing base and spectacular view with light snows falling. Index Adventure make ordinary hikers realised it. Thanks for the experience.