“Stunning, traditional, hidden away!”
Review of Dwarika's Hotel

Dwarika's Hotel
Ranked #10 of 901 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Dwarika's Hotel takes luxury to a new level, not just in Nepal but internationally. I have stayed in many 5* hotels around the world but nothing quite compares. Perhaps it's because it's hidden away from the madness of Kathmandu, perhaps it's because the staff are second to none, perhaps it's the traditional edge it has maintained for so many years - I'm not sure. What I am sure of is that I had an unparalleled luxurious stay there. Everything from the staff turning down my bed, to my suite upgrade, to them providing me another room before my late flight (after check out). Thanks for such a wonderful stay! I will be back...

1  Thank Louise W

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We are at Dwarika Hotel For Lunch and its one of the finest and cultural place i had ever been, we had a great lunch and view over there .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This property is amazing. As soon as we walked in we were overwhelmed by the beauty. From the door handles to the windows, every part of the property is exquisite. We had a yummy Nepalese thali for lunch and some delicious momos. Our waiter was so pleasant and friendly. It was the highlight of our trip to Kathmandu!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were offered a fantastic dinner with all Nepalese delicacies.
Great restaurant room with traditional sitting
Great service

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Dwarikas hotel in Kathmandu is a very u inquest property.
One literally leaves the chaotic world of Kathmandu enters a gate in is in a private tranquil paradise. A large brick courtyard with pool and several outdoor seating areas is surrounded by brick guest buildings. Suddenly you are in a peaceful world wher3 everything works and the electric runs 24/7.
Within the walls are a variety of good restaurants so there is no need to leave.
Each guest is different with individual Nepalese pieces in each. Much of the handsomely carved woodwork has been re laimed from older buildings.
The friendliness of the staff and service is impeccable.