“Absolutely the most reliable guid”

Nepal Trekking Routes
More attraction details
Owner description: Nepal Trekking Routes is a locally owned & operated company specializing in personalized & group adventures. Our team of experienced English speaking guides can arrange anything from a cultural city tour, remote village home-stay or adventurous mountain trek. Whatever you dream of experiencing, Nepal Trekking Routes can make a reality.
Reviewed September 28, 2016 via mobile

Anybody who goes trekking knows that the guide can make or break your trek. So you want someone reliable, knowledgeable and trustworthy. Thats why we chose Nepal Trekking to do the Anapurna Trek.
The guides know their stuff but leave you enough freedom to enjoy your trek at your own pace. No need to worry. Just enjoy. I recommend them highly.

1  Thank Jeannette B
Nepal Trekking R, Owner at Nepal Trekking Routes, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2017

Thank you so much for your beautiful review on the tripadvisor and recommondation. Your satisfaction is our moto. We trust that you are visit to us for another adventure tour. Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition family are waiting for your another arrival.

Reviewed August 21, 2016

Having done three treks throughout Annapurna & Everest Base Camp with Shailesh over the past two years, I can honestly say Nepal Trekking Routes are incredibly professional, very experienced and completely trustworthy.
From the moment you arrive they will go above and beyond to ensure your adventure is not only safe but incredibly rewarding. Annapurna is a truly breathtaking trek that I loved so much I have done twice now.
Shailesh also takes great pride in helping his home village and local school, so when you support Nepal Trekking Routes you also support his local community.
Do yourself a favour and visit this amazing country and trust Shailesh and his team of experienced locals to ensure your visit is a wonderful experience that you will forever cherish. I look forward to coming back for my fourth trek soon.

1  Thank misstravelography
Nepal Trekking R, Owner at Nepal Trekking Routes, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Friend

Thank you so much for your excellent review on the TripAdvisor page of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt Ltd . We are just appreciate your word .We trust that every human have social responsibility any how we want to bear it and Contribute to the social development. we want to give more to the community .Anyway your great support is always welcome in our developing nation

Kind Regard
Shailesh Pokharel

Reviewed August 21, 2016

I travelled to Nepal in April to do the famous 14 day Everest base camp trek with friends. It was truly the most amazing and unforgettable adventure and I only wished I had longer to stay in the country. The trek is challenging but the beauty of the Himalayas and the feeling of accomplishment when you reach the camp is second to none.
Shailesh and other guides were always friendly and happy to share their detailed knowledge of the region with us. From helping us get all the right gear before the trek to organising sightseeing trips around Kathmandu when we returned, Shailesh was always happy to help in any way he could.
I would thoroughly recommend Nepal Trekking Routes to anyone thinking of trekking in Nepal.

1  Thank Lozc208

Dear Friend

Thank you so much for your wonderful words which you express as comment on the TripAdvisor of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition Pvt Ltd. Your valuable word is always welcome and your recommendation is always high valuable in the hospitality industries .

Reviewed August 16, 2016

In November I travelled to Nepal - the Himalayas where I attempted to climb to Everest base camp. I climbed 3800 meters before suffering severe altitude sickness, I was escorted down by the team and am truly grateful for the kindness I received by all involved. Shailesh and his team were wonderful catering for every need. Providing an excellent experience while being welcomed into their home. I highly recommend Nepal Trekking Routes to all. It's a beautifully smooth way to see Nepal

1  Thank ryanordish
Nepal Trekking R, Owner at Nepal Trekking Routes, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2016

Thank you so much for your wonderful comment/Feedback on the TripAdvisor. Nepal Trekking Routes can make reality for your dream

Shailesh

Reviewed August 15, 2016 via mobile

What an amazing adventure experienced in this unique, rugged, spectactular, land of raw beauty. From day one Shailesh and his crew made our stay and holiday one to certainly remember. His friendliness, hospitable welcome and knowledge of the region ensured our trip was very memorable. Trekking the Annurpurna circuit, visiting Chitwan Park, white water rafting, touring Kathmandu and more was fantastic. Can't wait to return and will request for Shailesh to be a guide as he cannot do enough to ensure that your trip is the best.

1  Thank badmin6

Dear Friend
Thank you so much for your beautiful comment for our hospitality and so on . As owner of Nepal Trekking Routes Treks & Expedition I am always happy to provide qualitative service with best price . Your satisfaction is our motto.