“Great food in KTM”

Blueberry Kitchen & Coffee Shop
Ranked #3 of 857 Restaurants in Kathmandu
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Description: Blueberry Kitchen & Coffee Shop has been established by an experienced team of professionals in the Food and Hospitality Industry. We ensure quality in both our food and service.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The food is very delicious and very nice environment in theathmandu and the staff are very friendly well warm welcome t the guest.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We went there late afternoon at 4 pm or so for a quick bite, we ended up eating a full meal. great service, great food and awesome recommendations from our server. The local patato starter was extremely good, the beef burger very nice and well done. The high light was the steak and the pizza.
Must check out their promotion on beers " Buy one beer for the price of two and get the second one absolutely free".

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised by this little cafe off the hectic street. Tucked away, you can sit on the sunny terrace and enjoy their happy hour 4-8pm with Everest 299 and 2 cocktails get 1 free.
If you are worried about fresh salads and fruit- they are assured to be washed in bottled water- and they are delicious. Exactly what is needed after two weeks of dal bhat.
The service was friendly and quick.
We will definitely be returning prior to our departure.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great tastes and nice decor, indoor and outdoor dining with soft and friendly atmosphere. For breakfast, try the Eggs Florentine or Farmers Breakfast- very nicely done and consistently good. Excellent organic coffees. The lemon ginger tea is just right- quite hot and slightly sweet. For lunch, the cream of veggie soup and baguette is my favorite, and for dinner, I recommend the pastas. This dedicated little crew has excelled in both Western and Asian dishes. This is one of my top 3 places that I return to for clean and delicious foods. Give it a try.:)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'd been wondering round thamel for a while and came across this place when I needed a break. There's a nice covered area so you can sit outside in the shade. I only stopped for tea but the staff were friendly, toilets were clean and was a relaxing spot to gather my thoughts and work out were I was.

1  Thank jo l