All reviews small sitting room five nights tea and coffee making facilities nice cozy hotel tour group housekeeping staff enjoyed my stay the heart of the city hot water rai market noise bhutan indian heater
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed at yeedzin guest house from 29th August, 2018 to 1St September, 2018.
Excellent location, in centre of city,clocktower at walking distance,
Rooms very clean, highly comfortable,
All required amenities, including tea kettle, tea/ coffee predation items,
Prompt response, very well behaved & cooperative staff,
Much better than our expectation, had splendid stay.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
Yeedzin G, Manager at Yeedzin Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2018

Dear Mr.AK Saxena,
Thank you very much to taking the time to describe your stay at out hotel Yeedzin . We are pleased to read that you had nice experiences at our hotel and that you enjoyed all the amenities offered from the hotel. we really hope to welcom you again and remain , with best regards on behalf of the hotel Yeedzin Thimphu Bhutan.
rai

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Stayed at Yeedzin for a total of 9 nights over a period of about 15 days. It is clean and modern, but also quite classy. Affordable, and most of all - the customer service was top notch. If I have the good fortune to return to Thimpu, this will be my top preference. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Raii L, Front Office Manager at Yeedzin Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Mr.Griffin! Thank you so much for this kind feed back that is highly appreciated! Looking forward to your soon return visit! Best wishes , yeedzin Team

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I have reviewed this place a number of times over the years, but I have to say after two recent visits late in 2017 it still just gets better. In 2017 I again led a tour group to Bhutan in September, and returned on a business trip in late October early November. Both times the people accompanying me were experiencing the hotel for the first time, they were all very impressed with the facilities and with the staff. The new addition since my previous visit is the small Spa, although I did not try this myself my tour participants and colleagues who used the services were very happy, in particular they thought the massages were great and lined up repeatedly.

The hotel has a number of rooms that have a small sitting room and separate bedroom, these rooms are very comfortable and provide a nice private meeting space if travelling in a group. Most floors also have a small public sun/sitting room which is a great place to sit and read, write those postcards (especially after being to the post office and having personal stamps made). Each room has a small refrigerator, safe and tea and coffee making facilities, very homely and comfortable.
I have booked my next tour group in again in April 2018.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Raii L, Front Office Manager at Yeedzin Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Prof Barb,
We are truly honored by your lovely comments.This really gives us encourage us to do even better in future.We were pleased to note that you appreciated the spa that we have in our hotel.We are delighted to note that you had a pleasant experience on that your stay with us; and appreciate your valuable feedback on our rooms and spa.
Thank you once again for your review and for your patronage; and we are looking forward to welcoming you on your next stay with us on April 15th to 17th 2018.

With kindest regards,

The management team

Yeedzin Guest House.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

I had the pleasure of staying with Rai and the team at Yeedzin Guest House for five nights. Rai was a great host and ensured I was enjoyed my stay at Yeedzin and Thimphu. I had a queen suite which included a spacious sitting area, coffee and tea making facilities and ensuite. The Guest House is ideally located and the gardens were beautiful.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank ShaneM794
LaxumanRai, Front Office Manager at Yeedzin Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2017

Thank you for your stay at our Yeedzin Hotel and for taking the time to write a review. We are happy that you appreciated your stay with us! We hope we will welcome you again in the near future! Yeedzin Team.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

Didn't know what to expect since stay was arranged by travel agent.
Location is good - walking distance to town centre. Staff are friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean but the shower requires a bit of testing to get the right shower head and water temperature. Room and bathroom also has heaters. Generally quiet except for dogs barking in the middle of the night. Has very good wifi connection. Breakfast and dinner are pretty good too. There is Spa/Massage facility.

Room Tip: Dining room is on level 2. Good since it's closer to food but bad because of heavier footfalls. Room 302 has better view and Room 202.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
LaxumanRai, Front Office Manager at Yeedzin Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff are helpful and friendly , i will definitely look at the shower head water temperature . Looking forward to seeing you again soon.