Lowest prices for your stay
US$141
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
US$141
Trip.com
US$134
Free cancellation until 09/12/21
eDreamsUS$141
Agoda.comUS$141
ZenHotels.comUS$161
All reviews sierra leone nice pool other hotels home away from home lumley beach business janet yoko security housemaid gym menu management clients maintenance laundry context
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021

A satisfactory experience though there were some concerns as reported to Management. For instance we did not know that refrigerator in the room was not in working order till the next day when we noticed the odor in the room, got our food out and noticed it has gone bad. Management collected food, replaced the refrigerator with another one that did not work quite well either.I believe we should have been reimbursed for food that went bad. We had to order and pay for food at the hotel.

Date of stay: June 2021
Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, Sales at Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2021

Thank You for taking time to let us know about your experienced during your stay and we are so sorry about your unsatisfactory moments. We will definitely do our best for better services.

Reviewed 9 July 2021

A second to none experience...
The staff are very friendly and caring, personable in every way you can imagine and much more.

From the amazing Kadiatu F. that picked the phone after i just had a long night painful experience at my stay in another hotel. ( I mean broken bed, very bad hygiene and painful service; I was in the hotel for 7 hours #painful)

The moment Kadiatu F, picked up my call, she was warm and very welcoming, she asked me to make my way to Radisson blu hotel immediately, (this was at around 7am, which was early for checking in)

I was taken care of and honestly, its my new home away from home.

Thank you to every member of staff for making this a unique experience and you can feel and tell, leadership and management have made this possible.

One of the best experiences I have had in a hotel. #thankyou and I'll be back.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled on business
Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, Sales at Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2021

Dear Keyelondon,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. We truly want our hotel to be your home away from home in Freetown.

This review will be transmitted to all colleagues and especially to Kadiatu.

We look forward to hosting you on your next stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2021

The whole staff of radisson blu was very kind to me and husband from reception to the catering staff.
I specially thank the reception manager Mr Mohammad for his hospitality.
Thanks all members for the good work

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, Sales at Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2021

Thank You very Much Stella for your wonderful review and we really appreciate you rating us 5 star. We hope to welcome you back to our property and make you 'Feel The Difference'.

Reviewed 27 June 2021

I have stayed here on several work trips over the past few years. It is a very good place to stay in Freetown. The resident manager Janet is particularly helpful. The facilities are good. The gym could do with a bit more equipment and maintenance.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, Sales at Radisson Blu Mammy Yoko Hotel Freetown, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2021

Great to hear from you Dalton, We appreciate your time taking out to review our property and especially our Guest Relations Janet. We hope to have you back when the time is right and make you 'Feel The Difference'.

Reviewed 25 June 2021 via mobile

I was staying for a period for work, I was very well attended mainly by the conserge Jane, the hotel is clean, and the breakfast is wonderful.
The rooms are comfortable and the price attractive , I stayed for 2 weeks and all the staff assisted me in a cheerful and helpful way , in Freetown for sure the best hotel option for a stay , apart from the wonderful security .

Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank You so much Otimo for your wonderful review of our property and staff of the hotel. We will let Janet know how comfortable she made you feel during your stay with us. Hope to see you back and make you have more memorable moments.