See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 27 June 2017

The company I work for books me here every time I visit Maputo for business. While the rooms are comfortable and clean - although quite small - mealtime can be a challenge. Breakfasts are usually pretty good, but the coffee machine breaks down regularly, as does the toaster. Wi-fi is also sketchy or non-existent. If hotel management staff paid a bit more attention to detail, then this would be a decent place to stay. Otherwise, pretty average.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Fumbuka
Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

The bedrooms are fine, comfortable and pretty clean but the service is awful. Breakfast: a broken toaster with no warning, leading to a fire alarm going off and no one even attempting to turn it off for five minutes. Coffee: "nope we don't have any" thus, the espresso machine just had warm milk. No effort to rectify the situation. Lunch: one cup of ketchup for 35 people. Once it's out it's out, "there is no more". Vegetarian meal was boiled cabbage and canned mushrooms. No sauce or spice.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Eloelo2424
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

This hotel doubled billed us. No response from the hotel . Would not stay here again! Also the first room we were given smelled really bad. They did move us. The water glass had not been cleaned. The other couple we stayed with had to call the front desk for toiletries.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 24 February 2017

This hotel offers just enough space in its rooms. A neat double bed, a desk, TV a clean bath room. Minimalists will surely love it.
As for me, I liked it as there was no noise. The room service was swift and the food great.
Breakfast is complementary and is a buffet.
The plus of this venue is it location - a few minutes ride from the airport and situated in a relatively quiet neighborhood, favorable for business or a romantic trip.
Though some staff speak little English, they make efforts to communicate with international guest unable to speak Portuguese.
I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Ndzulo T
Reviewed 9 December 2016

I came to Maputo for a conference. Their conference room was small but useful. They had what we needed for the conference, but nothing special.

The room was fine and clean and quiet. The hotel is in the center of the city in a decent neighborhood. The food was good - I believe the sign said that they are only opening their restaurant to special conferences who book them (except for breakfast, which I enjoyed every morning, and which comes with the room rental), but I enjoyed the food. The only problem was that sometimes they weren't reliable for meal times.

I liked the fact that you had to put your hotel room key in a slot for the lights, air conditioning, TV, etc to work. That made sure to save electricity when you left the room. Only I didn't know how to work it to begin with! But once I figured that out, I thought it was a good feature.

The downside: on the first day of the conference, I left my wallet in my room (in a drawer) and came back to find my money gone. But only the local currency. My Zambian Kwacha were all still there. OK, I chalked that up to my mistake. I should have known better than to leave money in the hotel room. But the response I got from the front desk was indifferent at best. They honestly could not have cared less, and they let me know it. They also seemed to be confused about the check-out date and they completely redid my room the day before I left. When I returned, it smelled like stale cigarette smoke. Also, the air conditioner dripped all night, which was annoying.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business