“Great Food at My Guest House”
Review of BistroParadise

BistroParadise
Ranked #54 of 316 Restaurants in Accra
Price range: US$8 - US$757
Description: Home made food prepared with selected ingredients - fresh ideas in the kitchen from the experienced chefs: Donna & Vitto. A fusion of international, vegetarian, vegan and over all italian cuisine also gluten free meals.
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Whether it was breakfast or dinner I had great meals here. I was never disappointed with what I was served. Donna always had a suggestion for dinner despite the regular menu. I don't eat fish but still had amazing meals. Highly recommended whether staying at the guest house or just coming for a meal.

Reviewed 27 February 2017

It is certainly one of the pricier places to eat in Accra, but it is really good. You can just taste how much love and respect the owner has for food. The pizza is good, but don't miss out on the starters. The onion rings are really nice, and the aubergine-mint bruschetta is just heaven! The staff is also very friendly and they are really concerned with giving the guests a good experience. The place itself is really nicely decorated. Whenever we were there, there were no other guests. It's a good place when you want to enjoy really nice food and not in the mood for too many people.

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

Came to bistro for lunch with a friend. The place has a really cozy setting and the owners were really friendly, however service was quite slow. The owner did apologize and explain that everything is made from scratch, hence the wait. However, I thought it was too long for us to wait given that we were the only ones eating in there (there was another gentleman in there, but he was already eating when we ordered). That being said, my bruschetta was really good and my friend really enjoyed her vegetarian tofu soup. My grilled lobster was too soft though.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

After many year spent in Ghana we had the chance to enjoy a delicious meal, the grouper fish was just amazing and so was the fresh pasta.
Location is convenient and cozy, service was excellent, we also had the chance to talk to the Italian chef and his Ghanaian/British wife.
We loved it so much that we now recommend it to everybody.
Not for large groups, best to book in advance, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 9 July 2016

The atmosphere is warm, friendly giving a lovely relaxed feeling to any meal there. All the food the freshly cooked, therefore a slight wait, but that is not a bad thing as when the food arrives it is tasty and you feel a special that it has been cooked for you. Great place to relax whilst you eat. Highly recommend this place.