“Great Food and Customer Service”

Luscious Temptation
Ranked #198 of 315 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have been to this restaurant a couple of times so I had no problem recommending it when a friend suggested I should pick a restaurant for us to eat at.Customer service was initially a bit slow as we had to signal the waitress to attend to us.Drinks and food arrived shortly after our orders were placed and the portions were moderate and tasty.Our waitress was also patient with us since we kept changing our minds in regards to what to eat.

Overall it is a great place to eat and I wouldn't mind recommending it to other travellers.

1  Thank Adwoa O
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have been to Luscious temptation a couple of times. Last time was last week end.
The place has a very nice setting. I love the cozy atmosphere and the music is always great! Too bad I have never been there to see the dancefloor on fire. Does that ever happen?
Luscious could be a perfect place for young folks to hang out , have drinks and dance the night away. A bit more of advertising might help.
The service is not the greatest. Some of the staff voluntarily ignore you.
We usually have to call them so many times before we can get our bill or drinks! That should def be improved because it is the cause I am rating this place as average.
The drinks are excellent though! We always have nice cocktails! My husband loves their Ultimate drinks! Had a pina colada ( wanted to try their basics) and it was good, could not get a mojito but all our friends were satisfied with their drinks. Price was totally okay.
About the food : We once had diner there, and erm..... not that great...sorry to say but for example the pizza was not a pizza. I even found a chicken bone inside. ( It was a pizza with veggies and chicken). There was almost no cheese and the veggies were raw, not cooked and not seasoned.
For me they should really look into the food and the service.
I dont remember having tasted any food that I really loved at Luscious T. Too bad! because the setting is great, the drinks are excellent, the location is alright ( just near the mall) and the music is top!
I would still recommend the place, at least to hang out with friends on a Friday or Saturday evening.