“Best coffee shop in Accra”
Review of Cuppa Cappuccino

Cuppa Cappuccino
Ranked #2 of 12 Dessert in Accra
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I love the sandwiches and they serve a weeked iced mocha. Definitely a good place to go for tea and coffee. Lovely street coffee tables in garden ambience. One of my favorite destinations inside Accra.

3  Thank africanescapes

Reviewed 26 December 2013

The outdoor environment was just nice with natural breeze from the surrounding trees. The staff is really nice and friendly and you can even call and order for take away. The food is exceptional and you don't have to wait so long. I love their smoothies and their fruit juices. If you to eat light at lunch that is the number 1 location for you........

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I have been there once to give it a try. I usually go to my favourite spot that is not far from Cuppa but last week end I wanted to give a chance to Cuppa. I must say that I was quite pleased with my food and whole experience.
I had a delicious smoothie with coconut, pineapple and ice cream! DELICIOUS! I also had a sandwich with bacon and I don't really remember what else. I only know that although the sandwich was big and very tasty, the bacon was hard to be found.
Now, about the service, just know that it is quite slow. We waited a lot before we could get our sandwiches and finally my husband was served a long time before me, so we ended up sharing until I got served.
That was not a big deal for us, but it can be annoying to some of us, so I thought I had to mention it.
The waitresses were slow but friendly though. The manager was also very friendly, we just had a quick talk but she let us feel welcomed.
The food is not overpriced, you get good stuff for a reasonable price.
Cuppa is a great place, you get to sit on a nice veranda with plants and greenery around. It is located in a quiet street, so you can definitely relax and have a nice cup of coffee with your friends over there.
I would recommend it!

Reviewed 29 July 2013

friendly staff. but they don't rush...then again that goes with the pace of the place. Varied menu of fresh foods and speciality coffees and fruit smoothies. Interior being spruced up currently, almost complete. I just wish they sold alcohol :)

Reviewed 29 July 2013

It is suitable place for lunch and coffee break with some sweets.