“Terrible service, badly trained staff each time”
Review of Chase

Chase
Ranked #111 of 321 Restaurants in Accra
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2015

We've tried to order from Chase several times as it's close to our home and is the only place available for late night ordering. However, each time we order, there are mistakes made with our order as the staff are not well trained. Although the food is decent for a fast food type of place, the bad service makes the experience quite frustrating.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

This was a decent restaurant with a nice ambience. The meal is good, i especially enjoyed their grilled chicken. Only that not much parking space.

Reviewed 12 August 2015

Just enjoyed wonderful spicy stir-fried noodles with beef. The food was excellent but the place was getting ready for Saturday night clubbing so it was very dark (sorry could not take a picture of the food) and the music was loud. Luckily, I was on my own because conversation was impossible.

Reviewed 15 April 2015 via mobile

Their branch in Osu, opposite the koala super market has the worst service i've seen in a restaurant in my week trip to Accra, Ghana. Their current female manager has no sense of manners it was completely outrageous how she treated complaining customers. Poor air conditioning,little to no ventilation. Terrible.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

Someone recommended Chase restaurant to me since it was round the corner from where I was staying. I was in Accra for a solo vacation and was eager to try out new meals. The meals were okay. Not as spicy as I'd have liked but still great. What I really like was the ambiance of Chase. I had brunch inside then sat outside for a smoke and a shot vodka(don't judge me, ha ha). I was impressed by the service and would definitely recommend Chase to others. That being said, I would recommend that they expand their breakfast menu.