“Good quality and service”

Osteria Michelangelo
Ranked #32 of 343 Restaurants in Accra
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Tel: 021-760339 Cell - Leo: 024-4233533 Cell Veronica: 024-4630389
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Being there on a bank holiday evening, there was not many customers but food quality was quite good and served without delay.
Unfortunately, they did not have any preparation with lobster (ie ravioli with lobster) and was replaced by sea bass.
Now for dessert, choice is quite small for an Italian restaurant and the only typical one was the tiramissu ... but obviously not made with mascarpone and I couldn't find the real taste of the tiramissu.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

The best is to have the owner himself recommend you a dish in his flamboyant, Italian, style! It is fun and you'd be warranted the best of what he has. I enjoyed the food, the decor and the ambiance very much. (Important to note is that I have heard, from friends, there is inconsistency in the quality of food.....). I guess I've been lucky each time I went?

Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Recommended to me by a friend with whom I visited this place. In my opinion the food is average.
I think the Ravioli comes out of the freezer and the the taste of the filling is a bit stale.
Hope they can work on this.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I thoroughly enjoyed my dining experience at Michaelangelo's. Every meal tasted freshly-made and was very flavourful. The ambience was also very cozy and service was excellent. I look forward to going back.

Reviewed 5 April 2017

A pretty authentic Italian Restaurant run with Italian gusto by the Propietor Leo. Most ingredients come fresh from Europe; the main menu is extensive; the daily specials are a good complement. The caprese, artichokes and beef carpaccio were very good. Plenty of ravioli's to choose from and the 4 cheese anf truffle options were lovely. Great wine list. One of my best meals in my new home, Accra.