All reviewsaccra airportbusiness triproom serviceresidential arearooms are cleanenjoyed my stayhome away from homebwpinternetgymshuttletakoradiwestenvironmentconferencepower
Reviewed 4 April 2017

I stayed at this hotel for two days in February 2017. The quality was awesome; spacious and clean rooms, friendly staff, free high speed internet. If you're for leisure, the pool might not appeal to you that much since it isn't that big. However, if you're for business, trust me you're going to enjoy every bit of your stay. Overall, my stay was fun.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
BestWesternPremier, Digital Marketing Executive at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2017

Dear Bismarkb185,

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services we provide, highlighting your appreciation in particular for our spacious and clean rooms and free high speed internet. Our staff take their role in the industry very seriously and always strive to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction.

Please be assured that your feedback in regards to the service provided is our best motivation and your positive comments will be shared throughout the hotel to remind the staff that someone has noticed their good work and to encourage them to do more to ensure that all our valued guests receive exceptional service experience and comfortable stay.

We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel during your next visit and aim to make your stay more enjoyable than the previous one.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Very close to the airport and close to my meetings, so the location cannot be better for me. I was quite intimidated by the craziness outside the airport - two men tried to grab my luggage and take me to their cab but I refused and called the hotel. Pickup was arranged very quickly and I was able to get to the hotel safe and sound.

Hotel staff was helpful and friendly. Rooms are reasonably priced. The hotel itself is very standard business hotel - I find the room quiet and spacious. Restaurant offers a wide variety of food. Overall I think it's a great hotel for business travel.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
BestWesternPremier, Digital Marketing Executive at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2017

Dear Doggfrenzy,

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services we provide, highlighting your appreciation in particular for our swift airport pickup, wide variety of food, spacious rooms, and how helpful and friendly our staff were. Our staff take their role in the industry very seriously and always strive to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in BWP. The staff was friendly and helpful. Request was handled swiftly and I was very pleased with service received. I will visit again and rooms were nice as well. I will recommend at any time.

Chris

Stayed: March 2017, traveled solo

Dear Chris,

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services we provide, highlighting your appreciation in particular for how swiftly your request was handled by our staff. Our staff take their role in the industry very seriously and always strive to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

I was really shocked when I saw the beauty of this hotel, not to mention modernized interior. This hotel should be counted as a seven-star hotel. They offer free breakfast and let me tell you, their free breakfast offering is much better than most of the fine dining restaurants in both Canada and Europe. I was amazed, by the friendliness and helpful staff. Security was top notch. The room was what topped the chart for me. This is a special Best Western hotel in my book. It is also just about 7 minutes drive from the Kotoka International Airport and yes, there is shuttle service. Wow!

Room Tip: Very accessible and near to the airport
  • Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business

Dear Samuel,

We are delighted to read you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and the services we provide. Our staff take their role in the industry very seriously and always strive to guarantee a 100% guest satisfaction.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The hotel is close to the airport. The rooms are good and spacey. Good beds. As the hotel is in "middle of nowhere", it is great to have a good pool, a gym, a bar and a good restaurant in the hotel. They operate a courtesy bus to the airport.

The staff are friendly and effective. All utilities in the room were working, Internet was included and of good quality for Ghana. The TV was large and good, but at times ridden by static noise.

Room Tip: The hotel is in a quiet area, so all rooms seem to be OK.
  • Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business
BestWesternPremier, Digital Marketing Executive at Best Western Premier Accra Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dear Stein,