All reviews accra mall nice hotel small gym the hotel staff pool area is business trip wifi proofing cleanliness africa
Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

I had a pleasant stay at oak plaza and will recommend it to all my people. From management to the cleaning crew, all very welcoming. I had a very surprising experience with a lady who cleans the rooms . She found some money I actually forgot about and saved it for me and honesty to me is valuable. The barbecue night was also a night to remember. Thanks to all.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
oakplazah, Guest Relations Manager at Oak Plaza Hotel East Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Dear Daniel,

It was a pleasure to have you with us and thank you for your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Star of Africa
Good service and the location is perfect from the airport and terminus to Accra town. The staff are very friendly and welcoming, especially the guest relations philomene . she was always ready to assist me with my needs. I will recommend this hotel to everyone on a business trip to Ghana.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Samvick,

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

Upon entering you are welcome by a very professional and friendly staff. Rooms always in 5 star condition and food exclusive with freshest ingredients. Although i had a booking at Oak Plaza East Legoon the manager manage to correct the misunderstanding. Definitely my Home when in un Accra.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
oakplazah, Guest Relations Manager at Oak Plaza Hotel East Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Dear Mr. Gershon,

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is very near to Airport, facilities are falling apart and rooms are very small.
Staff however are very friendly and helpful.
Furniture in the room is old and does not work properly including cabinets and closets..

Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
oakplazah, Guest Relations Manager at Oak Plaza Hotel East Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Dear Mr. Ahmed,

Thank you for your feedback. The hotel is currently undergoing refurbishment, addressing our in-room quality and experience.
We recommend our Premium Standard or Deluxe room in future which are more generous in terms of space.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

General - Small tight lobby area, small elevator, maintenance taking place in hallways when I stayed here.

Room - Queen bed, coffee station, good AC unit, small flat screen TV with good program lineup (compared with many Accra hotels), some upgrades to bathroom and lots of electrical outlets. On the down side, room key interlock on the AC unit was a pain as the room started out hot and I had to leave so no cooling when I left. The room smelled of mold, the tub insert was dangerously high when stepping out, shower head was too short, only one complimentary water, wifi expires at 0124 in the morning. Water was not warm in shower and had a brown tint to it. Lots of airport noise in room.

Service/Staff - Check in was painfully slow. Front desk staff was pleasant with only one competent person on duty.

I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay in a room not facing the airport.
  • Stayed: January 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank ColdCorona

Dear Mr, Cold Corona,

Thanks for the feedback. We acknowledge that we are located close to the airport.
We currently engaged in a refurbishment program to improve our facilities and services during our current low season.
We will take additional precaution to minimize any discomfort to our in-house guests.