All reviews rooms lack the executive lounge close proximity nice pool area international airport excellent hotel clean rooms breakfast buffet avis hallway business gym
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Great to see the Marriott brand land in Accra. The hotel has a great feel and while more compact that many other high-end hotels in the city still spacious without being overly cavernous. Rooms were cosy and functional with lots of light. Nice amenities with a very good sized pool and beautifully kept grounds. The gym is small but well used in the early hours of the morning. The executive lounge is good sized and has a nice patio. The hallways to the rooms are a bit meandering and the rooms lack soundproofing so you hear the sounds of the city around you but I did not notice significant sounds of airport traffic.

Room Tip: Higher rooms are better as your are farther from the traffic sounds.
Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Akosua P, Manager at Accra Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

@Johnrenee thank you for your honest and detailed feedback. we are very delighted we met your expectation. Your well received observation of our teething problems have been shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure it is dealt with. We look forward to welcome you back soon! Thank you for choosing Accra Marriott Hotel

Reviewed 16 August 2018

It was a trip to Accra after about a year and was refreshing to note that the Marriott was finally completed. The staff were polite and the array of food included sushi - which I thought was quite exotic. Not a great fan of Sushi though. They had limited local cuisine with only cocoa yam as the only local food I noticed. Spaghetti - though not local food was also not included. Overall, I eventually took some baked potatotes a bit of chicken in sauce and some fish as well.
Food was okay but will suggest more varieties especially local food.

Room Tip: Not applicable as I only had lunch there
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

@margaretolele thank you for choosing Accra Marriott Hotel. Saturdays are our African night with live band which features dishes from not only Ghana but other African countries and Friday is our Seafood night. The other days we include an item or two so every guest feel included in our variety. Thursday’s we have our jazz night which comes along with discounted drink prices.
We will love to see you during these other days so you could feel our various varieties. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

The staff in this hotel working very professional and doing the best customer service all of them are great i remember few names Felicia, Lucy, Narh, and a supervisor of them Mandy. Thank you very much again for the best service and make this journey a best stay and memory for me.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
2  Thank Mujibullah S
Akosua P, Executive Assistant to the GM at Accra Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

@S Mujibullah we appreciate your feedback and from all of us especially Felicia and Lucy at Red Red Restaurant, Narh at Concierge, and Mandy our Front Office Supervisor, we say thank you for Choosing Accra Marriott and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I celebrated my son’s birthday brunch at the hotel and we really enjoyed their services.
Beautiful place and decor, very close to the airport.
The food is delicious and the staff are so friendly and very helpful.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank trendynina
Akosua P, Executive Assistant to the GM at Accra Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

@trendynina, we are happy you are happy! Guest like you make the difference....thank you for choosing Accra Marriott Hotel to celebrate such a milestone in your son's life. It was our greatest pleasure to serve you. Wishing you a brilliant day!

Reviewed 5 August 2018

Marriott Staff are extremely welcoming and amazing, great smile right from the reception to the restaurant. I spoke to a lady from AT YOUR SERVICE by name Jael, she was so amazing ,very patient, she went the extra mile to assist me with my restaurant booking, she emailed me severally to make sure everything was on point, from choosing a meal from the menu, cake etc.

The Restaurant food was amazing, I and my Family enjoyed ourselves to the fullest.
I will recommend Accra Marriott Hotel anytime, any day....Great customer service.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Akosua P, Executive Assistant to the GM at Accra Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

@afriykwaku thank you very much for your beautiful feedback on our Associates, food and on behalf of all of us here, especially Jael of AYS we say a big thank you for choosing us to accommodate you. Thank you for recommending us and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Wishing you and the family a brilliant day.