All reviews business trip spirit hotel airport pickup nice pool vida environment usd osu
Reviewed 11 July 2018

If you had the chance to sit at the waiting area in-front of the front desk, you will be amazed at how quick and smart the team responds to the needs of guests. The hotel is great and i had a wonderful experience when i visited. The facilities they had was on top of their game and i will recommend it to the general public. A quick info though: People do get confused about the names on the different wings of buildings. Its a big hotel with a story. It has 4 reception areas with different names i learnt so try not to get lost.

Room tip: Get acquainted to the staffs and they will give you special tips themselves.
Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

It was a good experience. The hospitality was awesome. The cleanliness and service was good. The food was manageable and the Kenyan chef made me not miss my home since he prepared my meals to my expectations

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

It wasn't really my first time hotel experience but there was something different about my stay here. It was like home..I cherish those moments I am greeted with my name. The receptionists are friendly and smart...and helpful. They had that welcome home spirit and I will recommend the hotel to everyone and even organizations for business stays or relaxation.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2018

This hotel has a great atmosphere and my bed was awesome. The refrigerator in my room was broken but Louis got it changed out in a good amount of time. I want to shout out all of the great people that work at the reception desk: Mary, Esther, Dorinda, Philomina, Eugena, Louis, Vida, Rita, and Florence! You all made me feel like I was home in New Orleans! You made my days brighter! I also want to thank the cleaning crew. They all did a great job and were so friendly towards me. I don't remember all names but I do remember Josephine THANK YOU

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time .The room was spacious and elegantly decorated.Spa was good.Had a great time at the pool and enjoyed treatment at the salon.The night auditor,Emmanuel Bright Torgbor was receptive .Awesome services.

Trip type: Traveled on business