US$241
US$128
US$162
US$157
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$194/night.

US$178
US$140
US$192
US$130
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$170
US$113
  • Breakfast included
US$296
US$223
Jumia Travel
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$266/night.

US$58
US$115
US$80
Book now, pay at stay
US$315
All reviewsoxford streetartisan cafehotel is locatedlocation is excellentthe security guarddecent sizewalking distanceroom was cleansingle roomone nighttv channelsbreakfast buffetatmsosutoiletriesreceptioncereal
Reviewed 2 March 2018

The location of the Urbano is ideal if you want to be on Oxford Street with everything near by. Walking distance to tons of restaurants and shopping. The hotel itself is pretty nice, it is newly renovated I believe. The layout inside is a bit strange, lots of hallways and short staircases, I felt bad for the bellmen that carried my heavy bags up and down the stairs! My room was clean except that the garbage had not been emptied from the previous guest's stay which was a bit off putting but not the end of the world. The breakfast buffet was nice, basic but everything you need.

They do complimentary airport pick ups which is nice, in theory, however, I waited almost 1 hour for the driver and had to call the hotel repeatedly to see what was happening. They kept telling me he was on his way otherwise I would have just taken a taxi!! The driver, when he finally showed up, was not very friendly or happy about my having called the hotel about him being late. The staff at reception was very professional and helpful and upgraded my room to compensate for the poor experience with the driver. Excellent service from the staff throughout the hotel.

I would definitely stay here again and have recommended it to my colleagues who are travelling to Accra.

• Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank kehjay
Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is located in the heart of OSU- which is a busy area in Accra. There are several restaurants around and tons of shopping though tend to be a little expensive. The rooms are small but adequate. The WIFI works well and breakfast in the morning is included and the selections are reasonable. The coffee is sometimes cold but could be heated up. There are eggs, fresh fruit, cereal and other items that may not be a typical breakfast item for the average American or English. I throughly enjoyed my stay there. I ate at the hotel twice and the second time my Tilapia was undercooked. After discussions with The restaurant staff it was removed from my bill.
Will definitely stay again. And will recommend for solo and couples. The hotel has a big I LOVE ACCRA sign in front of it. It’s also close to a Shop-rite.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Clean, modern hotel with friendly staff in a central location in Accra. The rooms are not spacious but convenient in size. Great breakfast though the breakfast room was a little crowded in the morning. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 December 2017 via mobile

I stayed at Urbano for 6 nights for a business visit and found it very basic. The room was clean and compact. Bathroom was clean also. Although I would recommend you take your own soap if you are not willing to use a generic labelled soap dispenser i.e. they just printed a sticker saying soap not what type of soap. No other amenities provided apart from towel and generic soap.

On arrival, there was a complimentary bottle of water in the room and that was it for the entire stay. All other bottles had to be purchased which I found very bizzare - there's a 1st time for everything I guess. The hotel is well located in terms of nightlife - Oxford Street is very lively - lots of restaurants nearby but unfortunately the hotel is under a flight path so whilst trying to get some sleep you will be disturbed. There was a small gym on site which I did not get to use but it has the basics - weights, treadmill. No pool on site though. I never tried the breakfast as it did not look appealing enough - personal choice. Also the tv stations weren't working for my duration of stay, luckily I had my iPad to keep me entertained.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
4  Thank IvankaLondon
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

I spent a week at this hotel and totally enjoyed my stay. The hotel is located on the Oxford Street which is the business hub of Accra and this made it a choice of most business travellers.

The breakfast has some options making it attractive for picky people like me. I do not however like the fact that I was made to spend my 1st night in a different hotel on the guise that the lock to my room is spoilt although I was later upgraded to a bigger room as a consequence.

The location of the hotel has a drawback as it makes the hotel so noisy and prostitutes use the surrounding as a rendezvous. I was also not comfortable that I was asked to pay 30cedis for the shuttle bus back to the airport contrary of the earlier conveyed impression.

My check in was flawless and the staff very friendly and hospitable. The rooms were well kept but the wardrobe placement is a big drawback when watching the TV while lying on the bed. I advise guests to take room not facing the street so as to reduce the noise.

In conclusion, I find the hotel very suitable for business and pleasure trips and will stay here on my next visit.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business