“Cafe Kwae more like Cafe Bae”
Review of Cafe Kwae

Cafe Kwae
Ranked #27 of 321 Restaurants in Accra
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Description: An all day café inspired by the love of good food and a passion for travelling. In this casual dining space, you can grab a cup of freshly ground coffee or cold-pressed juice and sample bites from our great menu. Be sure to indulge in some of our heart-warming desserts. We hope to serve you soon.
Reviewed 22 February 2018

Everything I have ever ordered at Cafe Kwae has been golden. My favorite so far is the Curry Chicken, I should have tried so many other things on the menu by now but I find it hard not to order the chicken curry.The rice pot and the pan seared grouper are also really good. As amazing as the food is the service does it justice, the owner is always around flashing a 1000kw smile and checking to see that everyone is happy.I would complain about the crowds but chale they are there for the same reason I am. It is a place of joy for your belly and your soul. Highly recommended

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Cosy but can be a bit crowded. Highly recommend chicken curry!! Will come back each and every next visit to Accra.

Yvette A, Owner at Cafe Kwae, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2018

Thanks for the great review @Range_Rover_1974. We look forward to serving you the next time you are in Accra.

Reviewed 3 February 2018

I love the place, the coffee, and their food is lovely. Service is excellent, attentive, and fast.

The only thing that regularly puts me off is the noise level inside when it's full. The relatively small room clearly has a problem to cope with the guest chatter and I have found myself volunteering to sit outside for that reason.

Reviewed 1 February 2018

The food is great and there are a large range of drinks for a decent price. The place is big and not too crowded (Love the working table for all people working/studying alone !). And the Wifi is perfect !

Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

Just had a nice breakfast with the family. Service was warm and responsive. We all liked the food. Ambience was great.
Thanks for a wonderful experience