“Decent food at fair prices”
Review of Marina Bay

Marina Bay
Ranked #256 of 369 Restaurants in Rabat
Reviewed 2 May 2018

The best feature of the restaurant is its location. It is beside the river looking across at Sale. It is very pleasant to watch the activity along the boardwalk and enjoy the view.

The food was good though what we ordered was average. Quite a few people around us had pizzas. They seemed popular and looked very good. Prices though were fair considering the location and quality.

We made the mistake of ordering soups at lunch. They took a long time. We learned later that soup is not a typical lunch dish for Moroccans so restaurants often don't have it ready to serve for lunch.

The restaurant definitely caters to tourists, offering multilingual menus.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

We strolled across the other side to take pics some of the boats. On our way back came here for lunch.Price are reasonable seafood salads nice my hubby had tuna pizza I thought it was ok my first time trying itI really enjoy the view.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017

After walking around the waterfront, I thought I would have a bite to eat at this restaurant. I waited for almost have an hour and the waiter walked passed me several times. It was not busy. Maybe they don't single women. The food looked good otherwise. I left hungry.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 April 2017

located on the front line of the Rabat beach
the pizza was good
the sol fish was excellent
the salad kisser was small and not so tasty
the atmosphere is very good
the service good
you must get used to the slow service in Morocco, get use to this here there is no time limit

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

The grilled shrimp was tasty but the steak was disappointing, very small. The shrimp are not deveined, which my daughter did not like, but I was OK with it.

Date of visit: April 2017