“Well Done 👌🏻”

Ranked #27 of 368 Restaurants in Rabat
Price range: US$17 - US$34
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Moored on the quay of Bouregreg, the restaurant-lounge Le Dhow is a traditional wooden boat built in India of 47 meters long, 10 meters wide with more than 800 m² of floor. It is open every day from 12:00 to 02:00 (11:00 at the weekend) and offers catering, coffee-shop, afterworks and entertainment lounge with music groups and Dj.
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Wonderful place,the fish is very tasty and fresh and the view is magical,five stars for this beautiful placeHicham the waiter it was very nice with us

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

We ended our day at this lovely restaurant situated on an old boat. I had the filet de boeuf and my girlfriend had tagliatelle and salmon with a bottle of eclipse Moroccan wine, it was absolutely fantastic! The service was quick and on point. Near the end of the meal my girlfriend found a hair in her food from one of the pirates wigs some of the servers wear and they fixed the problem right away and gave us both dessert on the house! I cannot wait to eat here again and would definitely recommend this place to anyone travelling to Rabat!

Reviewed 10 November 2018 via mobile

Avoid it. Despite the glowing reviews elsewhere, this place was truly unpleasant and the experience spoiled my last night in Rabat.

Rather than a warm greeting, I was met with such haughty disdain from staff, that I felt truly unwelcome.

Once aboard (it is a boat after all) things were no better. I was left standing uncomfortably and ignored for many minutes before finding a table.

The staff (despite being many) were so utterly disinterested and inattentive that after 20 minutes seated, I had not even been tossed a menu to look at!

It may be a beautiful boat in a picturesque location, but customer service was truly unpleasant - not even of basic standard.
For that reason, you should avoid Le Dhow.

1  Thank JAMES Q
Reviewed 7 November 2018

Bit pricey and food billed as French cuisine. I had a dry burger. Asked for tomato sauce/ketchup and got 'brown' something. Asked for mayonnaise and it never arrived.

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank GeilaWills
Reviewed 28 October 2018

A lovely setting on a ship built specifically for this type of restaurant. If you go ask to see their book on the buiding of this ship in India. We enjoyed a cold beer and a hamburger & a fish burger. Both very good. Always make sure they know to good your hamburger well as they will arrive medium rare at times. Enjoyed the ambience!!

Date of visit: October 2018