“Moroccans Eat here”

Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2018

The guide I was using recommended Dar Naji for lunch as he goes to this restaurant chain with his family. While I was there, I saw many Moroccan families there. I had the conger Tagine and the conger was freshly caught that morning. The serving was large and tasty. You also need to witness the height from which the waiter pours the mint tea.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,207)

Reviewed 31 October 2018

Had diner here a week ago with family. Loved the design inside, its beautiful.
Food was ( we thought ) cheap. This was the 1st restaurant we ate in when we arrived in Morocco, and after a week of travelling around I'm writing a review as I thought it was def one of the best tagines I had, and certainly the best for the price we paid. Flavours always seem to be a bit bland in the tagines I've had (with all those spices in the souks !), but the veg was nicely cooked. I had a veg tagine which was 48 drm. I'd love to go back there !

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

It is the traditional restaurant at Rabat city there is many branches for this restaurant at the city you can try some nice dishes with affordable prices Staff are most welcome to customer the design inside the restaurant is fabulous

Reviewed 19 October 2018 via mobile

We had a nice dinner and expensive. De salad maroc is really tasty! Best one we had so far!
Also kebab with rice and vegetables was ok.

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

So many good reviews for this very average and super touristic restaurant...
The terrace is nice and the staff is friendly, nothing to say about it, but the food quality was very poor and people seems to forget this because they make a little show while serving mint tea! Portions are generous but overcooked vegetables and rice doesn't bring any extra value.

Date of visit: October 2018
500Dani_le_T, Propriétaire at Dar Naji, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2018

Thanks for your visit and remarks