“Hammam and More”

Les Bains d'Orient
Ranked #3 of 139 Spas & Wellness in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape the outside agitation and get into a world of relaxation. At the entrance of the medina of Marrakech, between Dar El Bacha and Bab Doukkala Les Bains d’Orient greets you in a riad, dedicated to your wellbeing. True beauty bower that awakens the senses…. An elegant and refined Oriental decor, a wonderful range of bath rituals, massage cabins, meeting ancient traditions of Morocco and the Mor
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Stroller parking, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

What a fabulous way to spend 2 hours. From the moment we entered we were cared for in a calm and professional way. We opted for 30 min hammam, one hour massage and facial with a bath too.

It was all wonderful but the massage stands out. Hayat was my masseuse and she was incredible. Her strength and attention to detail left me feeling so relaxed and calm.

The hammam was next best. The mixture of oils, heat and disgustingly large amount of skin removed made me feel totally cleansed.

Definitely recommend this Hammam.

1  Thank Flatironcopse
"rose petals"
in 9 reviews
"face massage"
in 5 reviews
"mint tea on the roof terrace"
"firm massage"
"felt totally"
in 5 reviews
"highly recommend this spa"
"excellent hammam"
"full body massage"
in 7 reviews
"couples hammam"

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Bahija was very helpful and explained all the steps involved in a hammam. The massage was also fantastic. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The best spa experience by far
Visited there for my birthday treat
As a spa junkie always like to visit a spa whenever I travel and this one sure makes the top 5
Took my spa virgin husband along and he walked out saying when can we book another appointment
From the booking by the glamorous receptionist Bushra to being scrubbed with care by Samira and (sorry don’t know the name of Other lady) to being massaged by Hayat and Fatima Zahra , mint tea and lovey biscuits in between relaxation times don’t know how three hours flew by
Definitely the highlight of our trip to Marrakesh
Advice: book as soon as you arrive as they are awfully busy but don’t compromise on service

2  Thank angiemehta
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

My experience at Les Bains d’Orient was far more superior than the other Hammam I visited. The facility is beautiful and the environment is tranquil. All of the staffs are courteous and friendly. Ghizlane, who took really good care of me, is incredibly sweet. Her massage is amazing!!! I feel truly relaxed and rejuvenated. Highly recommend the packages. Stay longer and get pampered!

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 March 2018

On our last full day we decided to check this spa out and so glad we did. After having a disappointing spa day that was very expensive the La Mamounia earlier in our week during our stay in Marrakech. I wished we had taken our group here at Les Bains d'Orient! Located in the Medina, yet our experience was restful and relaxing and after our hamman experience we were taken to the terrace for tea, and it was very quiet there.I had best massage I have every had. Attendants were respectful and excellent with our treatments. We left feeling relaxed and pampered. What a wonderful atmosphere. We will definitely go back this year when we are in Marrakech.

1  Thank Carolyn P