“Top-notch Tour Company!”

Back To Morocco
Ranked #676 of 876 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Backtomorocco is a company to arrange and organize real tours, excursions & desert tour around Morocco taking you to discover people’s traits, habits, and culture... Bck To Morocco company organizes tours in Morocco- Morocco tours- day trips in Morocco- tours from Casablanca- day trips from Fez- Marrakech trips- Holidays in Morocco- travel in Morocco- desert camel trekking- Morocco news- viajes en Marruecos- Marruecos viajes- Viaggi in Marocco- Marrakech tours...
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for young children
Reviewed 17 January 2016

My husband and I took a tour with "Back to Morocco" in January 2016. The tour was very organized and our driver, Ibrahim was an excellent tour guide. The restaurants we were taken to were exceptional and the hotels were comfortable, yet true to Moroccan style. We were given a special tour guide, named Nabil in Fez and he was very knowledgeable. The tour of the tannery, the markets and the ceramic factory were especially interesting. However, the highlight of the trip was our ride into the Sahara for an overnight at a Berber encampment. Mohammed called us and emailed us during the trip to ensure we were enjoying our trip or had any concerns. We felt very safe throughout the trip.

Date of experience: January 2016

Reviewed 6 January 2016

I came across this webpage and decided to take off to Morocco. What an amazing experience. The guide was so knowledgeable. Not only was the scenery the most beautiful in the world, the people were absolutely charming and so friendly. Just a beautiful trip of a lifetime.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 5 January 2016 via mobile

I and my friend went in a trip to Morocco with backtomorocco company. we started our trip from Marrakech to the desert and back to Marrakech. Was the most fantastic experience in lifetime. We would never forget this. Our driver Said was very generous; knowledgeable and accomodating too. He told us everything about Amazigh " Berber" culture and local inhabitants too. Marrakech is nice; Sahara and riding camels is amazing too. we highly recommend this to anyone who wants travel and visit Morocco. Thank you Mohamed; Said and backtomorocco team in general.

Visited in December 2015

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

My friend and I had a 3 days trip from Marrakech to Sahara and then Fes, which is one of the best part of our Morocco trip. Said, who accompany us for two days was really friendly and helpful. We felt the whole trip was personalised. I'm so glad we choose backtomorocco to arrange our trip. Everything is unforgettable. Wish can go back to Morocco and choose backtomorocco again. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: December 2015
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I had so much fun. Mohammad was a very knowledgable guide who seemed to know everything about his country. He know I was all in for stops which were off the beaten path which are some of my most cherished memories of the trip. If you're planning on going to Morocco, Back to Morocco tours will give you an experience you'll have forever.
About Morocco. I did the overnight camel ride in the Sahara. My personal favorite excursion. Loved Fez and Marrakesh is a crazy must. The people were friendly and the culture was interesting.
Go enjoy.