“A magical experience”

Back To Morocco
Ranked #676 of 876 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Backtomorocco is a company to arrange and organize real tours, excursions & desert tour around Morocco taking you to discover people’s traits, habits, and culture... Bck To Morocco company organizes tours in Morocco- Morocco tours- day trips in Morocco- tours from Casablanca- day trips from Fez- Marrakech trips- Holidays in Morocco- travel in Morocco- desert camel trekking- Morocco news- viajes en Marruecos- Marruecos viajes- Viaggi in Marocco- Marrakech tours...
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 December 2015 via mobile

I had so much fun. Mohammad was a very knowledgable guide who seemed to know everything about his country. He know I was all in for stops which were off the beaten path which are some of my most cherished memories of the trip. If you're planning on going to Morocco, Back to Morocco tours will give you an experience you'll have forever.
About Morocco. I did the overnight camel ride in the Sahara. My personal favorite excursion. Loved Fez and Marrakesh is a crazy must. The people were friendly and the culture was interesting.
Go enjoy.

Date of experience: June 2015

Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I and my friend did travel on 6 days trip in Morocco with backtomorocco company. Mohamed was really helpful answering all our questions about the trip before we got at the airport. Our driver Said was very knowledgeable; he taught us alot of things about Morocco: culture; beliefs; thoughts....we learnt so many things. We felt like we were at home. Our being in Morocco was very wonderful and unforgettable. We highly recommend this company.
Visited in September 2015

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed 11 August 2015

I can't finish my holidays in Morocco without showing how amazing beautiful it was...Our driver guide Said was very helpful with his cultural knowledge. don't know how to express it but it was very organized trip thanks to Mohamed. Thanks Mohamed; thanks backtomorocco; thanks everyone. We highly recommend it. Visited July.

Date of experience: June 2015
2  Thank James G
Reviewed 26 July 2015

After doing lots of research on tour companies in Morocco we decided to book with Back To Morocco company and we are really so pleased with the decision. The price was good and everything was professionally arranged. price included: visiting 6 cities , driver with comfortable minivаn for just the 4 of us, 6 night deluxe accommodations, full breakfasts each day, and tours in Fez, Marrakech and the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, and airport pickup and drop off. We had a very good time in morocco with the help of Mohamed and Said from back to morocco company who arranged everything for us. We had a lot of fun! We had safe traveling around the country with our guide from Back to Morocco company. We highly recommend them to everyone who wants to discover Morocco.

Date of experience: May 2015