“What a nice holiday in Morocco”
Review of Back To Morocco

Back To Morocco
Ranked #581 of 727 Outdoor Activities in Marrakech
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Backtomorocco is a company to arrange and organize real tours, excursions & desert tour around Morocco taking you to discover people’s traits, habits, and culture... Bck To Morocco company organizes tours in Morocco- Morocco tours- day trips in Morocco- tours from Casablanca- day trips from Fez- Marrakech trips- Holidays in Morocco- travel in Morocco- desert camel trekking- Morocco news- viajes en Marruecos- Marruecos viajes- Viaggi in Marocco- Marrakech tours...
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 4 October 2015 via mobile

I and my friend did travel on 6 days trip in Morocco with backtomorocco company. Mohamed was really helpful answering all our questions about the trip before we got at the airport. Our driver Said was very knowledgeable; he taught us alot of things about Morocco: culture; beliefs; thoughts....we learnt so many things. We felt like we were at home. Our being in Morocco was very wonderful and unforgettable. We highly recommend this company.
Visited in September 2015

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I can't finish my holidays in Morocco without showing how amazing beautiful it was...Our driver guide Said was very helpful with his cultural knowledge. don't know how to express it but it was very organized trip thanks to Mohamed. Thanks Mohamed; thanks backtomorocco; thanks everyone. We highly recommend it. Visited July.

2  Thank James G
Reviewed 26 July 2015

After doing lots of research on tour companies in Morocco we decided to book with Back To Morocco company and we are really so pleased with the decision. The price was good and everything was professionally arranged. price included: visiting 6 cities , driver with comfortable minivаn for just the 4 of us, 6 night deluxe accommodations, full breakfasts each day, and tours in Fez, Marrakech and the ancient Roman ruins of Volubilis, and airport pickup and drop off. We had a very good time in morocco with the help of Mohamed and Said from back to morocco company who arranged everything for us. We had a lot of fun! We had safe traveling around the country with our guide from Back to Morocco company. We highly recommend them to everyone who wants to discover Morocco.

2  Thank Olha B
Reviewed 25 July 2015

I met Mohammed last September when I was travelling through Morocco, he is super friendly, welcoming along with everyone else he introduced me to, we travelled to the desert and stayed in a camp, after arriving by camels (in a sand storm) but still a fantastic experience, we all had a great time, and this wouldn't have been possible without him!
I couldn't recommend him more!
If i eventually go back to Morocco he will be my first point of contact.
Brilliant

1  Thank Kayleigh J
See more reviews
Reviewed 22 July 2015

Backtomorocco company is the only unique gateway you have to travel with to see and explore this amazing country "Morocco". I and my family went in a 7 days trip. Mohamed was really very active, he sent us all itinerary before we got into Morocco. He replied our questions at time sharp. Our guide Hassan was very experienced and had a sense of humor. Words cannot express inner deep real feelings. We highly recommend this company to anyone wants to travel to this amazing country.
Visited in June.