All reviews family tent canvas roof tent style atlas mountains rooms tents tented accommodation bridal suite separate bathroom walk in wardrobe main building stayed here for nights swimming pool rooms are amazing lovely pool air con lamb tagine beautiful oasis
Reviewed 12 March 2018

After two days in the city we came here for the second half of our secret escapes break. At first it looked in need of a little TLC but we realised that it was very early in the season and lots of the garden was still waking up as the warmer weather arrived. The resort was very quiet and away from everything, you would need transport to get back into town if you wanted to eat elsewhere. But we were very happy to chill here. The tent was a sturdy structure in tent style and decor and something quite special , but with comfortable facilities. The pool area was quiet and clean, close to the bar/ lounge/ restaurant area. I think the gardens would look spectacular later in the season.
Food was very tasty, good portions, drinks were always served with snacks... biscuits, olives or nuts.
Sometimes it is difficult to find someone to serve you , but I think this is because it was so quiet on resort while we were there. Food and drink service is very laid back but friendly and polite. There was no menu other than veggie or not, they just bring out the plates , everything was delicious and we were very happy with this set up. Marcel was often on hand for a chat and to help with anything. We arranged camel trip and the on site Hammam with him ad it all went off very smoothly, and was great fun.
We were very happy with how quiet everything was, I’m sure it’s busier later in the season. The price for our package was excellent and we would be very happy to return.

Stayed: March 2018
LesJardinsDIssil, Gérant at Les Jardins d'Issil, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Hi,
I thank you for this dedication, and I hope to see you again in our establishment very quickly. A welcome cocktail will be offered to you with good heart :)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Me and my mother stayed here for 2 nights in October as part of a package holiday with Jetsun Holidays and we had a terrible time. The whole place is very tired and needs some serious renovation, it was nothing like advertised. Several areas were in major disrepair. Plus, the food choice and service were terrible, most of the time there was nobody around to serve us. It was a set menu for each day which you found out about around midday scribbled in french on a board and there was no choice of anything else to eat other than what they decided to cook for the day. It was inedible and both me and my mother contracted vomiting bugs, I doubt this resort has even heard of basic food hygiene or health and safety. I have wondered a couple of times into their kitchen to look for someone to serve us and I must say it did not look very clean. We came back very disappointed and very ill. Do not stay here!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank alavinas
LesJardinsDIssil, Gérant at Les Jardins d'Issil, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Good evening
Ms Anna Lavinas De Almeida Silva and Ms Margita Juhaszova
You stayed 2 nights, I still remember the complaint that you filed when returning home in England, more than 15 days after the alleged incident in my establishment, while have stayed before 2 days in the Medina .
Just so that the Internet users are in the context, we served you what you wanted lunch and dinner because your mother has a fragile stomach due to a ventral operation years ago.
If you were sure it was in my guest house, why not have warned a doctor or just go to the hospital, why wait 15 days after and take a lawyer to ask for damages.
I do not think you're allowed to go into the kitchens,
talk to you about having a hard time so it's perfect calm just the opposite of the Medina.
Best regards

Reviewed 9 November 2017

We stayed at Jardin d’Issil for 7 nights with our 2 young boys. We booked the Goa African house.
Let me start by saying that you should not expect a 5-star service. It’s more like a very good B&B.
The hotel offers an enchanting garden, a lovely pool (a bit cold in Nov) and a very nice staff. You can also enjoy mini golf and petanque. Food is very good, but not exceptional.
It’s a very good location to explore the High Atlas, the Ourica valley and the Agafey desert. Marrakech is 20-30mn away. Better to have an SUV.

Stayed: November 2017

Thank you for your comment, which will guide I'm sure customers love nature, calm and traditional cuisine and authentic
Thank you and see you next time, I'm sure.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Super place to rest and great base for exploring Marrakech. Owner very kind. Breakfast delicious, everything you need after visiting Marrakech. Everything is spot on, pool, bar restaurant. rooms clean and quiet

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple

My staff and I are at your service, and we are happy that you like this place.
we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights as part of a package deal and it is lovely. The grounds are stunning (and come with a resident donkey and other wildlife), the pool is great for a cool down and the staff could not be friendlier or more accommodating. Being a bit further out from the centre of Marrakesh is not a negative as the peace, tranquility and view of the stars at night make up for the slight distance. We would definitely recommend this place and could see us staying here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel E
LesJardinsDIssil, Gérant at Les Jardins d'Issil, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Hello,
I thank you for this very pleasant opinion and that goes straight to our heart, Our staff is at your disposal and always listening. It's a pleasure to see you again