1,286 results
All reviewspool view roomsmall balconypiano barpool sidesister hotelgreat poolpool staffold cityairport transferpancakesjemaa elconciergefrenchpoolsiderosestaxisloungers
Reviewed 26 February 2018

I love this hotel... Unlike most other places in Marrakech it doesn't try to be trendy...the rooms are big, with lots of light and comfortable, the staff are extremely helpful, the breakfast is excellent, and the pool is heated in the winter...

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sarahrosew
Reviewed 25 February 2018

I travelled to this hotel by myself. On arrival the hotel staff (Loubna, Ghizlane, Mayame and Sofian) where very helpful and polite.The hotel is like paradise. everything i wanted in a resort.
This is my 7th time at the Es Saadi.
The hotel has a large pool area with a pool side bar and garden eating area with approx 80 deck chairs. The breakfast selection was good, they have continental and hot breakfast. The hotel also has 4 shops which is great if you need gifts, magazines, sun cream, toilettries, postcards, argan oil, crisps, chocolates etc.
The rooms are very comfy and soundproof, every room has a balcony. I had the pool view room.

The hotel also has a huge underground nightclub, which is fab as other guests dont hear the noise. It also has a casino.
The average price for a bottle of water is £2.50, the average price for pasta at lunchtime from the pool bar is approx £7.80.

Wifi is strong and free, the rooms all have a minibar and safe,
No tea/coffee facility in rooms.

If you go to reception, they will give you the available exercions and day trips that are available. i did the Chez Ali trip for £50, which included pickup and drop off, 3 course meal, a dinner show with a variety of dancers followed by a horse show.

The Main night market, also known as the square or the souk is 20 min walk. Highly recommend it, remember to haggle with the prices there.

I had a great Hamman at the hotel spa, its a great way to exfoliate and relax.

Room Tip: have a pool view room
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank MissVirdee
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

Booked a 5th floor suite with great view of pool and Palace. The breakfasts are excellent despite lack of crispy bacon.Bathroom a little dated but two washbasins, bath and bidet. Staff very helpful and obliging with excellent male concierge. Within easy reach of medina and famous square.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 February 2018

My husband and I are just back from Marrakesh yesterday. Here is my personal review

1) STAFF - were great so friendly and couldn’t do enough to help you, a credit to the hotel, I needed to visit a dentist and the concierge went out of his way to help me, kamial [ sorry for spelling your name wrong) was amazing

2) HOTEL- first impressions were pleasing, bright, spacious and airey, our double room overlooked the road at the front of the hotel onto a derelict hotel but wasn’t an issue. If I went again I would get a room overlooking the pool area much prettier and sunnier.

3) ROOM, was lovely, clean and decent size with plenty of storage and drawers, the bathroom was okay as well with a slight smell didn’t put us off just kept the door shut. There was a television with BBC world news. There are no coffee or tea making facilities so take your travel kettle or use room service. Our room was cleaned every day and again staff were very friendly

4) BREAKFAST - excellent choices we had freshly made omelette every day again staff were excellent

5) DINING- we ate by the poolside a few times and in the a la carte restaurant. I can vouch that the food was very good we enjoyed everything we had, no upset tummies either. I loved the Moroccan mint tea but without sugar.

6) DRAWBACKS-only one and that is they allow smoking in the hotel in the lobby and on the one evening we ate in the resort a la carte restaurant someone was smoking towards the rear of the restaurant, this spoiled it slightly but thankfully we had eaten our dinner so we just left.

7) POOL-great poolit was clean and large and very pretty, staff are great

8) SPA- we used the spa for massage, facial, manicure, all treatments were great. I felt spa rooms were a bit tired and could do with refurb. All in all a pleasant experience

9) OTHER POINTS TO NOTE
. Daily tourist tax of appx 57 MAD applied to all bills
. Everyone speaks French so brush up on this before you go
. You can get MAD at airport cash machines but not allowed to take them out of country and can only spend at airport on Moroccan products only so use them up before you get to the airport
. Recommend using a guide to take you for your first visit to the Souks and you really have to haggle on prices
. Recommend getting the hop off/on tour bus especially red line
. Agree taxi fares before you get into the taxi

There is another hotel on the grounds which you can use Es Saadi Marrakesh Palace, much newer than the resort and more affluent, bigger pools and gardens, they have a casino and disco. We never went except for dinner to the Moroccan restaurant one evening which we loved but very luxurious indeed.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Lorr1961
Reviewed 28 January 2018

I would not say this hotel is 5*, 4* for sure. Clean and does the job. the décor is old and dated but if you want a clean place to stay and enjoy morocco then this is the place for you. we went for 5 nights and completely enjoyed our stay, this hotel is close to the square and you can easily walk everywhere. one of the best holidays we have had. cheap, great culture and perfect weather.

Room Tip: close to local amenities.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple