Riad Karmela(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$75
US$72
  • Breakfast included
Hotel le Caspien(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$40
  • Breakfast included
Riad Hamdane & SPA(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$41
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$85/night.

Free cancellation until 07/26
US$57
  • Pool
Red Hotel Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$71
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Riad Abaca Badra(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$75
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Riad Gallery 49(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 07/22
US$40
Travelocity
  • Spa
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$49/night.

US$201
La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$276
US$232
1,240 results
All reviewspool view roomsmall balconypool sidepiano barsister hotelgreat poolpool staffhalf boardatlas mountainsold cityairport transferpancakesjemaa elconciergefrenchpoolsideroses
Reviewed 19 October 2016

The staff were very polite and attentive. We were happy with our room and the service we received.
breakfast was excellent and the hotel was food food too and prices were not too steep.
The hotel's location is excellent with Merena Mall close by, 10 minutes walk. The Medina is also a 30 minutes walk from the hotel and its easily reachable.

The Theatro club at the hotel is excellent and guest don't have to pay to get in. I'd suggest you book a table at L'Epicurien, a bar lounge with live bar. Excellent Music.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We were met by the rep promptly at the airport, he was friendly and we had a nice car to take us to the hotel. The hotel was classically designed, so generally the overall feel was nice as you walk in and all of the staff were amiable and accommodating. On closer inspection, the feel was disappointing. Our room wasn't great - we requested a double, but actually got two singles pushed together, the bathroom was a bit shoddy - the shower head was broken (though fixed as soon as we notified the hotel) and a lot of the tiles were broken. The balcony was pretty small with a bit of a rubbish view of the roof and road and most of the furniture looked like it had been there since the hotel opened in the 60s. I understand classic design, but the whole place needs completely refurbishing - a good lick of paint at the very least. On another delightful note, we had protesters (presumably disgruntled ex-workers) chanting through a megaphone and banging drums right outside the hotel from our 3rd morning (our room was roadside so this was a unwelcome alarm clock in the mornings as well as throughout the rest of the day. I mentioned this to the front desk, they just said it was "nothing to do with the hotel" (the protesters were pointing the megaphone at the hotel), so I asked if they were going to be moved, and they said, "we will talk to them". Joy of joys, the next day the chanting starts again, I called down to reception, as we could hear it very loudly through the balcony doors, so they could hear and they said someone would call me back, they didn't call back. Next morning, again, the banging and singing starts again. So naturally I asked the hotel AGAIN if they were going to do something - they checked and moved us rooms to a pool view room, great, but too little too late in my opinion. Breakfast was ok, but unless you eat eggs, theres nothing hot to eat. Most of the staff were very friendly, and really lovely, though it was tainted by the fact that a couple of them were lack lustre and very slow. I found the cleaners to be the most friendly actually. We didn't eat dinner in the hotel at all, mainly because it was so expensive. The local bottled beer was 65dhm which I find outrageous. I'd like to state that the pool was lovely, and we always had a sun bed and the pool staff were very friendly and good. The hotel is about a 3.5 star maximum, not even close to its 55 year old 5 star rating. I will be looking to be compensated for the fact that my luxury holiday needs were not met.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Albrecht J, director of operations at Es Saadi Marrakech Resort - Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2016

Dear Wunderlust_1988
We feel concerned about the negative critics about our services, and rewarded by the positives. Thank you for both, we learn from everything.
It is important for me to make clear, that indeed these protesters have never been employed by our hotel, but have chosen easy prey by taking the hotel and the guest as hostages. We have been promised every day by local authorities to make them stop and move away, which did not happen. We apologize for this disruption.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

The Es Saadi is a good international-style hotel, all rooms having balcony. It is set in lovely grounds with a beautiful pool area. The quality of accommodation and facilities is all that you would expect of a 4/5* hotel. However, service in the restaurant was rather erratic despite being only a quarter full. Quality and presentation of food was good, though found the pool snack bar rather expensive and portions too large for a "snack lunch". Sure many people would not find this a criticism though! In good position about 15 minutes walk from main Koutoubia Square.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrisandclive
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed here for 4 days with friends of mine. I don't feel it's a five star. I had a junior suite and it smelt of toilet. The only thing that saved this hotel was the service we got from some of the staff.

The spa was second to none. I had a great massage and the final day a Hannam it was amazing. I will not be staying in this hotel again but would recommend the spa it was amazing.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We first stayed at the Es-Saadi back in 1991 when we were fit and healthy and able to take advantage to visit Berber villages in the Atlas mountains, the country fairs eating authentic Tagines by the roadside. We took a taxi to the coastal villages like Essoueira (?) So many pleasant memories.
Since then, we have been regular guests at the hotel and have never been disappointed .
Now that I'm 82 years old I find the compactness of the hotel, where my quite severe walking disability allows me easy access to all the facilities which includes being taken in an electric buggy for tours around the splendid gardens. The friendly staff are always on hand to give assistance whenever needed. this last time we stayed we opted for B&B which gives you the opportunity to take a short taxi ride into the Medina and sample the delights of Moroccan cuisine.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family