“Definitely stay and eat here! ”

Dar Najat's Kitchen
Ranked #53 of 1,007 Restaurants in Marrakech
Price range: US$30 - US$39
Cuisines: Moroccan
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Dar Najat's Kitchen, " Best Home food Gastronoly in Marrakecch " Enjoy Marrakech at the finest with having a dinner in the " Coolest Riad Dar Najat " Booking on request on 00212524375085 with asking Amine & Aissam. Your,Olli.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I’ve visited Morocco twice and have eaten at a number of restaurants (including some high end ones) and the meal I had at this Riad was DIVINE!
The courgette/zucchini and aubergine/eggplant starters were delicious. I had lamb tagine for main which was the best I’ve had. The Moroccan red wine was pretty decent too!
The terrace and Riad are charming.
Highly recommended.

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Many thanks to our Lovely Guest and very lucky indeed having the chance receiving such a great person and we are REALLY looking forward having this privilege again.
Yours faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed three days in this Riad and ate dinner twice. Everything was so tasty, vegetables, lamb tajine and chicken tajine, salad. The lamb tajine was really great! When you are there you must order the dinner there!
We are so happy to have a chance to stay and eat in this Riad.
We would like to say thank you to the owner and his great staff.

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Many thanks indeed to your really lovely guests and new friends!
Very glad indeed knowing both of you and all in Dar Najat's Kitchen we're flattered to have such excellent and lovely People having dinner with us.
Do not hesitate recommending the place around and we will do our real best my friends.
Faithfully,Olli ( & Vladsko..)

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I have been at dar Najat restaurant few times ( every time I'm visiting Marrakech ) , and for me when it comes to food , reel mama cooking moroccan, best service , great staff , Dar Najat is the place

It is a pleasure and a chance for Dar Najat's Kitchen to receive such a gracious guest and many thanks indeed for your sweet words dear friends!
Do not hesitate recommending the Place around and we aill do our real best.
Many thanks again for your lovely post here on Trip Advisor which is essential for your friends of Dar Najat's Kitchen.
Faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

We stayed at Dar Najat so had breakfast everyday. The breakfasts were very good but not why you would go to Dar Najat's kitchen. You would go for dinner. You need to make the reservation by two pm or 1400. You will be asked chicken, lamb, beef or vegetable for the entree and what time. We started with a chopped salad, lovely and fresh, lightly dressed with a mayonnaise based dressing. Along with the salad was a plate of cold vegetables, a different assortment of three every evening. The constant right now is the eggplant (aubergine), which was terrific. Beautifully roasted, with the mellow eggplant taste and not bitter or greasy (like some other eggplant at other Marrakech eating places). The entree tajine was perfectly cooked and very flavorful. Very traditional flavorings, we had chicken and lamb. Five different vegetables were in the tajine as well. Fruit salad for dessert. The rooftop is very fun and the people are very nice.

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2017

First,HAPPY NEW YEAR..!
Best wishes to our new friends and thanks to be so kind & reliable with your new friends of Dar Najat's Kitchen.
A pleasure having you and consider our place as your " Family Riad Home in Marrakech.
Thanks again for your contribution on trip advisor which is essential for us .
Yours faithfully,Olli.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Easily the best authentic meal we had whilst in Marrakech. I had been here a few times in the past which i how I knew of this little hidden gem. This time I bought along with me several friends as I wanted them to experience real Moroccon cuisine. Oliver and his team did not left me down. A selection of beautiful tasty tagines -fresh healthy starters and lovely fruit for dessert. Atmosphere was outstanding - low lighting -soft music. Nothing was too much trouble. Had a fantastic night. Will definitely be back when I return to Marrakech. Thank you Oliver.

RiadDarNajat, Owner at Dar Najat's Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

I would say in 2 words..that our friends are one of our best and most lovely guests ever.
yours,Olli.