Eden Andalou Hotel Aquapark & Spa(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$155
US$196
US$188
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$258/night.

Riad Karmela(Marrakech)
US$89
US$74
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$61
  • Pool
Terra Mia Marrakech(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$62
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

La Maison Arabe(Marrakech)
US$258
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Riad Abaca Badra(Marrakech)(Great Value!)
US$67
Riad Malika(Marrakech)
US$91
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$587
US$554
Travelocity
1,526 results
All reviewsfamily pooladult poolpavilion roomrange roverbeautiful resortkids clubwalk in wardroberooftop barpool servicepool restaurantminutes from the airportclose to the airportlarge balconymain buildingla mamouniaminute drivetennis courts
Reviewed 18 May 2016

Four Seasons offered a Family Retreat Special (4th night free) & included breakfast. We booked two Pavillion Rooms which were huge, impeccably clean, fabulous bathrooms and each room had large balconies with lounge chairs overlooking the adult / quiet pool. Decor was gorgeous modern Moroccan decor. We were traveling with our three adult daughters and this layout was perfect. The staff was professional, very friendly and if we were in need of something out of the ordinary their response was "we will find a solution." The concierge, Selma was extremely responsive and professional. She managed all of our pre-arrival requests: a surprise birthday cake upon arrival, airport transports, tour guides, cooking classes and restaurant reservations. All of her recommendations were right on target. The grounds are incredibly beautiful, it is definitely an oasis and a 5-10min drive to the Medina. Everything was wonderful; we all hope to return.

Room Tip: Recommend the Pavillion Rooms on 2nd floor overlook the adult/quiet pool
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled with family

Dear Kelly S:

It sounds like you had a fabulous time with your family. I am very pleased that Four Seasons Resort Marrakech provided in ideal venue to spend time with your daughters. I trust that you will have fond memories for many years to come.

Selma, our concierge, will be excited to hear that she was able to enhance your experience by getting you "right" on each occasion.

We hope that you will come back again with your daughters very soon!

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 17 May 2016

Having heard much about Marrakech, we finally made the trip there last week for a 5 day holiday. It exceeded my expectations.

The hotel is located about 5-10 minutes by taxi from the city centre. It is about 15 minutes to the airport too - very easy to find and everybody knew where it was (taxis Tec.) So NO it. Is not centrally located with walking distance of market. We were well aware of location in advance having done our admin - would think this would be normal practice these days given ease to do so and general cost considerations. At the same time we chose the hotel for its gardens and peaceful vibe. There are 2 pools, one for families and another one for adults. I find it extraordinary that people complain about the distance. Taxis are plentiful and we never paid more than 50 dirhams to get anywhere.

We saw food and menu online in advance and felt that prices were reasonable given that we booked this many months ago as a special treat to celebrate our anniversary. It is an extraordinary place and we were ready for this in advance...on this note I find it surprising to see people shocked by the prices (if you want something cheap and cheerful then don't go to a luxury 5 star hotel, and perhaps go to McDonald's?) Food was superb.

I was blown away by the gardens. Photos do not do justice when attempting to capture the lighting, detail and lawns. It compares with the most beautiful that I have ever seen.

We had a garden suite close to the pool with two large terraces. We never get room service normally but it was too tempting not to have it here (great room service from Jamal)... sitting with a view of palm trees and birds and subdued lightingwatching sun go down with call to prayer in the distance... extraordinary.

I used the health centre. The masseuse Tarik was outstanding. Highly recommended and would definitely go back.

We look forward to returning here one day again for another special occasion. Faultless, friendly service... everywhere we turned there was someone waiting with a smile and suggestion.

Room Tip: Garden terraces are superb
  • Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Richard C

Dear Richard C:

You are very kind with your words of praise regarding our luxurious resort and its unique gardens. The lushness of the surroundings provides a wonderful contrast to the excitement of the Medina and the souks.

Jamal and Tariq will be thrilled to know that they were able to make your anniversary even more special.

I hope we can welcome you back very soon - no later than your next anniversary.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 15 May 2016

If you want to know things will be well run, relaxed but with attentive service.. This is a great Hotel!
The Pools are large with segregated areas for tots, children and adults.
Food is good - not outstanding. Breakfast... really good!
The gentleman ' combing' the hallways to ensure pristine condition was impressive.
Nothing too much trouble for poolside staff and a small maintenance issue was fixed within minutes...
Rooms are impressive and clearly inspected regularly.
If you are nervous about Marrakech..this place will help you relax...!

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel100

Dear Samuel100:

Thank you for providing the wonderful feedback on your stay but most importantly highlighting the area in which we can improve the quality. Only through these comments are we able to ensure that our offerings are keeping up with the expectations of our guests.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please contact me at brent.martin@fourseasons.com.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Four Seasons are perhaps the most upmarket hotel chain on the planet.
Staffing levels are very high. Their properties are always immaculately maintained. I always try to stay their if possible.

The Four Seasons Marrakech is no different.

The resort/compound is massive, beautiful and feels very safe. Security at the front gate was akin to getting into a military base (quite rightly)

There are 2 huge swimming pools on opposite sides of the resort (one for adults only). Both are heated and so great for swimming in the off season.

There are several restaurants on site (we ate at all of them and the food is fine without being memorable).

If booking a suite with a plunge pool be aware that most are not heated.
This may be fine in summer but in early December despite outside temperatures of 25 degrees the plunge pool was way too cold to use.
We changed suites to one without a plunge pool but with a 3rd floor view of the Atlas Mountains.

Marrakech itself in my view is a dreadful place.
Third world poverty, shops selling the same tourist tat (metal teapots, tatty leather goods, carpets, slippers, spices) and lots of European students/tourists.

I have no idea why it rated so highly on trip advisor.

However the Four Seasons Marrakech is wonderful.

I would go back as its only a 3hr flight due south from London and great for some winter sun on a long weekend.

Next time I wouldn't leave the Four Seasons compound though!

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank Redrated

Dear Redrated:

I very much appreciated your thoughtful description of our Resort and the sanctuary that it provides while traveling in Marrakech. Thanks for the feedback on the plunge pools as we are exploring ways to ensure that the temperature is appropriate both in the winter and the summer.

I am very sorry that we did not share with you some of the unique destinations that are in Marrakech and the surroundings. Hopefully, you can plan a return trip so we can demonstrate that Marrakech has so much more to offer than what you experienced.

If I can be of any assistance, please contact me at brent.martin@fourseasons.com.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 13 May 2016 via mobile

This is not the best location there is. And not that impressed.

The grounds are very nice and employees are good but you are not close to anything. You'll have to depend on taxis overcharging you for every trip. You should never pay more than 20 dirhams to go anywhere but the bell guy and parking staff will tell you 100 and I'm sure they get a cut. Even the hotel staff is in on it. Cannot stand that. They should be looking out for their customers not trying to assist with the shady taxi drivers.

Food and drinks in the restaurants are grossly over priced but you are stuck at the hotel in the middle of nowhere so the price to take a taxi and back getting overcharged each way makes it a dilemma. 190 dirham ($20) for some pasta and tomato sauce, seriously? Already paying an extreme amount for the rooms why try to milk you for more. Just not right.

I was told 2 times at check in that breakfast was included but unfortunately in reality to was NOT! Very costly mistake at over 350 dirham per person. Extremely disappointing to be told one thing then charged.

I won't stay here again as I like to be able to walk around on my own without having to rely on others. Make sure you do a bit of homework on location and proximity to what you like to do and where you would like to go.

The staff is quite friendly and the beds are extremely comfortable. So they have that going for them. Cannot understand the little pottery bottles in the shower filled with something. Is it shampoo? Conditioner? Body lotion? Shower gel? They aren't labeled so who knows????? Sometimes places like to be too cutesy and functionality suffers. This is one of those areas. No labels on the liquids. Also, there is no small store for drinks, sundries, or other needs you may have. Such as not in the mood to pay 80 dirham for a Coke! Seriously? Usually both Africa and Middle East hotels provide complimentary mini bar for customers paying several hundred dollars per night. Seems cheap and petty.

It's a good hotel with private residences also located on the property but won't be staying here again. No way. Was kept up all night one night due to mosquitos buzzing around my ears and biting me.

On 2 separate occasions the front desk and reception told me they would get right back to me in regards to my questions. Never to they get back to me and return my calls as promised.

It's not all negative as that would be unfair. The entire property and rooms smell wonderful. And music is always being softly played throughout the grounds. But still, you are near nothing at all. Even the driver from the airport couldn't find the hotel.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank EaterX E

Dear Richard R:

I am very sorry that the Resort's location and offerings did not meet your expectations for your visit to Marrakech.

Thank you for your feedback regarding the quality of our food and its pricing. We will definitely include your thoughts when we revise our menus in the future.

Our location is definitely more suited for those looking for a separation between the bustling excitement of the Medina and their accommodation. Other guests have told us that the short taxi ride makes that separation ideal. I will review our on-line information to ensure others are not surprised by our location.

We have chosen to provide our bath amenities in reusable bottles to minimize the impact on the environment. I apologize that the labelling indicating the various products were not clearer - we are looking at new options that will be easier to see and understand.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience if I can address any other concerns that you might have.

Most sincerely,