“Haven of luxury in a hectic city!”
Review of Spa Laaroussa

Spa Laaroussa
Ranked #1 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Fes
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic private hammam and massage room. The original traditional steam bath of Riad Laaroussa has been restored to its ancient use and beauty. Offering aromatic body scrub and relaxing massages for up to 2 people.
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Riad Laarousa is very, very special. The staff are amazing ...nothing is too much trouble. We loved everything, and would very much liketo return. We really enjoyed our cooking lesson...so much fun! Our guide Momo was fantastic too.

All reviews
"rainy day"
"an incredible experience"
"morocco trip"

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Spa Laarousa is within the walls of a beautiful Riad and the visit was worth it just to see the Riad and view from upstairs.
The Hammam itself is pretty good but I had a far superior experience in Marrakech. I’d recommend if you were staying near by but don’t expect a Royal Hammam experience as it is relatively standard.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

This activity is in my very top of Fes. People are really kind, the hammam with my girlfriend was great, the two girls who were in charge of us were very nice and explained us things when we asked. It is perfect to relax in the most convenient place. After and before, we could stay in the Riad, enjoying a (free!!) orange juice or tea. The top view is amazing also.
This is definitely something to do!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place was fantastic. I came for the afternoon for Hammam and massage and the staff were so friendly and the service excellent. In between the two, they gave me water and fruit and nuts so that I could rest and hydrate. Afterwards, they gave me mint tea and biscuits in the courtyard where I relaxed without feeling rushed to finish my visit. The staff also encouraged me to see their pool (where I could have stopped for a swim if I wanted) and to go up onto the roof to see the view.