Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Agoda.com
US$78
Snaptravel
ZenHotels.com
All reviews largest room mint tea delicious breakfast a great stay great host cooking class every morning tagine stayed for nights first floor blue gate beautiful place sultan aziz suite guide tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I live in the new city of Fez and wanted to spend sometime in the old Medina and stayed at the Riad and I had a lovely time. It is an old nicely restore Riad in the heart of Medina of Fez. The parking is close. The staff are friendly and helpful. The food is delicious and clean. I highly recommend it.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2021 via mobile

One of the best places i have gone and the employées work sweaty-brow.hassan,Hamza, Aziz and salah 100%.l wish tout success in the march of your life and thank toi for
Your wonderful réception i love you

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

I was very well welcomed by Hassan and all other staff. Very caring and friendly people. Breakfast is good and the dinner a bit on the expensive side, but very tasty. The room was mostly well maintained and the AC worked perfectly to heat my very large suite that would otherwise be quite cold during this time. Hassan always kindly provided solutions in case I needed anything and in one of the nights we had together a guitar and singing session... really cool! I would recommend you to stay at this Riad, especially if you find a good deal, as the location is very convenient.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2020 via mobile

Four of us recently stayed at this Riad. We were warmly welcomed by the staff and looked after. The Riad itself is very nice and the staff go out of their way to help you. Hasan went above and beyond to ensure we had everything we need - he even came to the local shops with us and helped me with an ATM. They helped us organize a guide for Fes and that was a great experience.

The only things I would improve is the price of the dinner, it was 150dhs for chicken skewers and some vegetables. The other thing is the breakfast, it was very basic.

Otherwise I could not fault the staff or Riad, they really did their best to look after us.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 30 November 2020

It was the most incredible experience we had
When we arrived they served us tea and cookies before checking in to our room
From the moment we arrived till we left
They gave us very good service
The massage was awesome