“The best experience”

Morocco Planet
Ranked #20 of 167 Tours in Casablanca
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: With Morocco Planet Explore Morocco’s ancient history and culture with us as your guide. With intimate knowledge of our beloved country, we will put together a tailor made experience for you. Experience the magical atmosphere of the medinas and souks in the Imperial Cities of Fez and Marrakech. Shop for one-of-kind handcrafts in these lively markets. Mingle with kind shopkeepers and barter for their exquisitely crafted wares. Soak in the exotic aromas of local spices which linger in the heat of the sun. Become enchanted by snake charmers, belly dancers and traditional musicians as they greet the setting sun in Jamaa el Fna Square. Taste the traditional flavors of an ancient cuisine. Then return to your oasis after a busy day and enjoy mint tea and warm Moroccan hospitality.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed January 12, 2018 via mobile

I thank Morocco Planet for this experience, I definitely recommend them, good treatment, kind, responsible, make your trip an unforgettable experience.

3  Thank eriikone
Morocco Planet a, Owner at Morocco Planet, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Eriikone

I really do hope that these memories will stay with you forever. It is what we wish to achieve and your review makes us feel strongly that we have done so with you.

CHEERS

"day trip"
in 7 reviews
"atlas mountains"
in 6 reviews
"best experiences of my life"
"sahara desert"
"a lot of fun"
"amazing tour"
"always on time"

Reviewed December 24, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited Morocco for the first time so we decided to use a tour service to help us navigate our trip, and Morocco Planet met and exceeded our expectations. Both our driver, Achmed and our local guide Yusuf made it clear that we were in charge of how we spent our time and that they would do all they could to facilitate whatever we wanted to do. When we told them we were open to suggestions, they worked with us to plot out a day tour which was perfect for us. Yusuf’s knowledge of the history of Marrakech combined with his easy-going character made him the perfect guide for us and we would definitely employ this company again.

1  Thank Stephen B
Morocco Planet a, Owner at Morocco Planet, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2017

Dear Stephen

I really do hope that these memories will stay with you forever. (Morocco day trip) It is what we wish to achieve and your review makes us feel strongly that we have done so with you.

See you soon again Inchallah in Morocco

Reviewed December 10, 2017

This time I visited Morocco with my child. Normally I travel with backpack taking local transport, but together with a kid I decided to choose an organised trip with Morocco Planet. It was a great decision. Morocco is one of the countries which is easier and better to get around this way. Starting from Marrakesh we went to Essaouira, from there to Ait Ben Haddou and to the desert. On the road back we stopped at Todra Gorge and in Boumalne Dades. I saw places I couldn’t visit before with public transport in a limited time.
Traveling is always about discovering beautiful places, tastes, smells…but the best memories will be about the people you meet and spend time with underway. When you travel around in Morocco, you will spend plenty of time on the road watching the wonderful nature and colours from the window. With such a driver and guide like Abdul your fun and great time is guaranteed. He is very helpful and makes sure that you feel happy all the time. I totally forgot about my everyday life and my child laughed so much even if they didn’t speak the same language :-). Thank you for all the moments we experienced.

1  Thank MSE329
Morocco Planet a, Owner at Morocco Planet, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2017

Thank you alot. for such perfect review .We look forward to you coming back for longer and for greater adventure with Morocco Planet.

Best Regardes
AMAR and Abdol

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

We are a group of 4 Chinese girls and we booked from MoroccoPlanet a 14days private tour for our stay in this amazing country. We started from the beautiful Chefchaouen, to the historical Fes, to the SAHARA, then all the way to the famous Marrakech, ended in the peaceful Essaouira. Thank you so much Abdol and AMARRRR for making every effort to let us feel happy all the time. We had lots of fun in Morocco! Will definitely recommend your guys to our friends if they would like to visit Morocco in the future.

1  Thank Queenie L
Morocco Planet a, Owner at Morocco Planet, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2017

Dear Queenie

Thank you for sharing your review. It was pleasure helping you customize your itinerary in Morocco. We are thrilled to hear that you loved your experience with us.

We are happy to hear that you like everything in the Tour.

Amar

See more reviews
Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

My husband am I booked a family trip 5 days and 4 nights with Morocco Plant. We was looking for something new and different, and we were really surprised with all the staff crew was amazing and the food vey delicious!!! Our driver guide was extraordinary with a very fluid English, funny personality.
That trip was an excellent choice, and I can say that it was the best experience in our lives. always different things to do with my 2 and 4 years old kids, they got fun and we discovered amazing places in that beautiful country.

5  Thank LINA GIRLEY L
moroccoplanet, Owner at Morocco Planet, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

This was a really special Review from Lina.

What all round praise, for which we thank the Girley Family, and Morocco Planet them all those we work with along the way. and we hope the God to have this Experience together again with more than 5 days.

Best Regards