“Unforgettable experience ”

My Desert Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Morocco is the door of Africa, is a fascinating world in a small country. It has been heralded as a country of contrasts, the smells, colors and flavors. But it is much more: its customs, its people, its light and, above all, the experiences offered. We invite you to share them. Share IS TO LIVE
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Morocco is a surprise to me. It is a great experience. Lahcen was very courteous, friendly, and attentive.
I recommend everyone to this tour with Lahcen.

2  Thank Mohamad D
in 5 reviews
"marrakech"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 13 February 2018

I went there for vacation and was so lucky to come across with My Desert Experience. These guys treated us really well and they are also very friendly and funny. I give 10 points to the organizers with no doubts.
When it comes to our trip to Sahara, it has been one of the best experiences of my life. Beautiful sky full of stars that we could see there. Thanks for everything!

1  Thank Raúl B
Reviewed 12 January 2018

After reading great reviews my two friends and I decide to explore Morocco with “My Desert Experience”. I’m glad we did because it was a truly unforgettable adventure.

We hopped in the 4x4 SUV with our driver Hassan and the magical tour began. From Marrakesh to the peaks of the High Atlas to the Saharan dunes we always felt safe and comfortable. My Desert Experience goes above and beyond to explain the history of the places we visited like the ancient medinas in Fez, Chefchaouen & Tangier, as well as the most important Kasbahs in the area.

Hassan really knows the best place to eat on the road, the food was absolutely delicious, The tour lasted 5 days, but the memories will last a lifetime. I have to say the highlight of the trip was riding a camel on our way to spend the night in a luxury tent in the Sahara desert. Hassan is the best tour guide you can find in this parts of the world, he is pleasant, knowledgeable and friendly; I absolutely recommend them.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

I am an expert traveler and it has been one of my best experiences. Excellent organizers, unforgettable treatment, if you want a beautiful organized route, great quality-price, do it with My Desert Experience. Thanks for everything Miriam and Hassan

5  Thank Mary G