“去摩洛哥最值得经历的一次冒险了,喜欢沙漠喜欢那里的人没有城市的喧嚣和吵闹,如果有可能还会再去的”

My Desert Experience
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: My Desert Experience is touristique transport company that offer trips around the country to explore the real Morocco. After years of experience we know how to satisfy each request of each customer, from the adventurous to those who seek relaxation. We operate varied day trip throughout Morocco, from the largest cities to the smallest of villages. We are hospitable and love to find the perfect solution for all types of travel requests, Morocco is the door of Africa, is a fascinating world in a small country. It has been heralded as a country of contrasts, the smells, colors and flavors. But it is much more: its customs, its people, its light and, above all, the experiences offered. We invite you to share them. Share IS TO LIVE
Reviewed 8 January 2017

one of the most wonderful tours in my life, experiencing different culture and life, u won/t regret to choose such a amazing team, everything's marvelous. just enjoy your trip with them,

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"marrakech"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 5 December 2016

Absolutely Must-Do! We selected a semi-private tour but the other couple did not show up. Our guide Lahcen (taxi166lahcen@yahoo.fr) still honored the agreed price and carefully drove my wife and myself for three days, providing great commentary in French along the way. The standard stops at Ait Benhaddou and the Todra Gorges are well worth it, while the Sahara camel ride and overnight stay were once-in-a-lifetime experiences! Again, Lahcen did a great job in making the long drive back to Marrakesh an uneventful and pleasant one, by taking a less-travelled yet proven route.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

My boyfriend and I had an unforgettable experience on our 3 day tour. Lahcen was incredibly friendly and knowledgeable. He really made our trip special.

He picked us up from our hotel in Marrakech and drove us to our first destination through the Atlas Mountains. Lahcen is a very skilled driver and made us feel safe the entire trip. Along with entertaining us with his conversation and great berber music.

Our first stop was Ait Ben Haddou, which is a beautiful old city and a UNESCO World heritage site where Laurence of Arabia, Gladiator and many other movies have been filmed. At the end of the day we were driven to a hotel in Dades Gorge to spent the night.

Early the next morning Lahcen took us to our main destination, the desert city of Merzouga. Here we met with a group of locals who took us on camels to watch the sunset from the Erg Chebbi dunes. The view was spectacular.

We continued on our camels until we reached our campsite in the desert. Here we had dinner along with the other guests. After dinner we got the chance to hear some traditional music while drinking mint tea and gazing at the breathtaking desert sky. This was one of the highlights of the trip.

The next morning we woke up early enough to watch the sun rising through the dunes. This was equally as beautiful as the sunset we saw the evening before. After breakfast, we made the journey back to Merzouga on our camels. Lahcen was waiting for us when we arrived and drove us back to Marrakech.

Overall, it was a once in a lifetime experience that I will never forget. Lahcen remains our friend and we hope that many others will have the opportunity to experience Morocco and all that it has to offer with Lahcen and Sahara Explore!

Reviewed 26 October 2016

Last November we went on a 3 day tour departing from Marrakech which took us through the astonishing Atlas Mountains leading us to Merzouga and the beautiful Saharan dessert. On the first day we got the chance to see the picturesque Ait Ben Haddou which indeed gives you the sense of a traditional Maghreb kasbahs. On the second day we arrived to the dessert where we rode on camels in order to spent the night in tents in the dessert where we had a lovely meal meanwhile enjoying the awesome view of the stars free of any light pollution.

We were very fortunate to have Lahcen as our guide. He is the best guide you could wish for! Apart from being very friendly, fun and knowledgeable about the sites and Morocco he was very organized and we enjoyed the entire ride in his company. Ask for him if you want the best possible experience!

All in all, we appreciated the trip and I will strongly recommend you to go on this tour as this is a great value for the price.