Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Review Highlights
My friend and I had a magnificent 10 days tour from Casablanca to Marrakech and Sahara Desert. First, we contacted Sahar

https://www.tripadvisor.es/UserReview-g293732-d12918448-Sahara_Adventure_Tours-Casablanca_Casablanca... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
kellymZ8528TG
via mobile
Informative and enjoyable 10 days tour in Morocco

Reviewed 10 April 2021
Akmintoata

All reviews imperial cities morocco trip hasan highlights berber accommodations fes guide company
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 April 2021

it was a great 10 days tour in Morocco with Sahara Adventure Tours especially with Hassan the manager and Said the guide. Both they made our tour informative and enjoyable.

We have discovered the most important sightseeings in Morocco including: Imperial cities, the blue town and the Sahara desert where spent a lovely night in a desert camp and shared a cup of tea with Nomads.

Everything was more than we expected. Thank you our Guide Said.

We recommend this agency to anyone who wish to visit Morocco.

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 3 February 2020 via mobile

We chose Sahara Adventure tours over another company that had a lot more reviews. We did so because a friend has already used their service and our gut feeling also made us chose them as they seemed more genuine in their responses. We engaged their services for our Fes to Mergouza to Marrakech part of the trip, and it was most certainly our favorite.

Hassan was great with the initial communication and provided some very clear information. He was prompt with his replies and followed up without being pushy. He provided information that helped us understand what to expect and he delivered everything that was promised, and more.

Addi, our guide and drive, was beyond wonderful. He is of Berber origin, and we learned so much from him about the country - its politics, food, language, etc. He is extremely knowledgeable and very respectful. He was the perfect balance of sharing information that helped us get a deeper understanding of the region and giving us our space when we needed it - he was truly a perfect guide. Our 3yo daughter grew very fond of him and still asks about him here in nyc. He was a perfect gentleman - very poised and thoughtful. We wish him well.

All in all, I’d highly recommending this company to anyone who comes to Morocco. They are a genuine and reliable company. Thank you, Hassan and Addi. (That’s a pic of our daughter with Addi) :)

Reviewed 17 January 2020 via mobile

I and my friend went to Morocco last week. As we were in Morocco before, we decided to contact Said to organize a trip for us.

Our guide was Said, he met us on time in our Riad in Marrakech then we started 4 days tour to Sahara desert and we ended in Fes.

Our highlights are as follows:
1- our guide was knowledgeable and passionate.
2- the camel ride in the Sahara desert.
3- the accommodations are nice.

We really enjoyed the tour thanks to our guide Said.

We will recommend this company to our friends.

Reviewed 9 January 2020 via mobile

My family and I only have the best possible words to recommend Sahara Adventure tours for a trip in Morocco!!

I contacted Hasan a few months ago and he was extremely helpful suggesting itineraries and good accommodation options for us. He is very responsive, speaks fluent English, and is good at understanding what a customer is looking for and proposing the right trip for you.

We booked a 10 day long tour with Sahara Adventure tours. Our guide Said was simply amazing!! Such a fun and kind guy, so welcoming, bonding with our young kids, a careful driver and also full of knowledge about the places we visited. His recommendations for great places to eat and fun activities were also spot on.

We drove on a spacious, comfortable and brand new 4x4 vehicle.

Finally, I did shop around quite a bit prior to booking with Sahara Adventure tours, and the price they offered was very competitive, especially considering the extremely high quality of the services they provide!!

For all these reasons, I highly recommend Sahara Adventure tours for your Morocco trip!!

Fernando Chaves from New York!!!

1  Thank fernandocI1172CW
Reviewed 17 September 2019

My mother and I did a 4-day trip to Merzouga, starting in Fez and ending in Marrakech. I was in touch with Hassan via email before the trip began -- he was extremely responsive and helpful. Our guide, Said, was very knowledgeable about everything. We saw & learned a lot during our 4 days with him! It was an unforgettable experience that completely exceeded my expectations.

Date of experience: September 2019