“Not Mexican”
Review of Cantina mariachi

Cantina mariachi
Ranked #115 of 1,094 Restaurants in Casablanca
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Description: 100% mexican Restaurant! Nachos, burritos, fajitas, quesadillas ... Open all the days from 12h00 to 23h00!
Reviewed 1 June 2021

We went to eat there after craving Mexican food but the deception was real when it tasted anything but ‍♀️
Don’t get me wrong, the food isn’t bad, it just isn’t Mexican flavors at all.

Date of visit: June 2021
Write a reviewReviews (61)

Reviewed 26 February 2020

I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone traveling to, or staying in Casablanca! Delicious and affordable meals!

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed 9 October 2019

I have ordered delivery service from Cantina Mariachi several times. There have been some issues with them finding my place but the food has always been excellent

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed 2 October 2019 via mobile

I went to this restaurant with a bunch of friends. I tried the triple tacos (for 70dh I guess) and I can say that I wasn't disappointed at all. We had a bit of fun wearing the mexican hats that were in there.

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed 22 September 2019 via mobile

One of the most pleasant places in casa to hang out. Really delicious food and polite staff. Tacos with shrimps are absolutely perfect

Date of visit: September 2019