“Addi is the best guide i've ever meet”
Review of Days Morocco Tours

Days Morocco Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Days Morocco Tours specialises in exploration of the real Morocco. We organise private tours full of adventure and activities by visiting the most authentic and important places such as imperial cities and the Sahara desert. We cater for groups, families,couples and individuals all over Morocco.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 4 April 2018

A very good trip with an excellent guide, feel at ease all the time because we have a reliable guide!!!!

All reviews
"merzouga"
"company"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Amazing trip and Addi was friendly. I will never forget the night in sahara desert. We and Addi looked at the stars and waited for the shooting stars. That experience was interesting and valuable.

daysmoroccotour, Manager at Days Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

hello dear,
thanks so much and we are really glad to hear that, hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My friends and I have just finished our trip few days ago. It was an amazing trip. Our guide Addi is a really nice guy, he is patient, kind, and with good driving skills. He arranged and recommended the travel schedule for us. And he had accompanied us almost the whole trip. We have traveled almost the classical sight spot in Morocco. Like the blue city Chefchouen, Sahara desert and so on. I personally like the Sahara area most, I had a great night there which will be unforgettable in my life.
So I recommend following tourists can spend more time in the desert area. Do remember bring a bottle of wine, it is fantastic to get a little dizzy under the starry sky.

hi Cheryl,
thanks so much and we are really glad that the trip is amazing and your guide Addi did a good job helping you to enjoy your holiday in Morocco.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Have enjoyed an amazing tour with said! He is a really responsible guide. During the whole trip, he was telling us the history, the culture and also the customs of Moroccan. Also he shared the berber songs with us, when he found us boring sometimes on the way. He led us to Sahara seeing stunning stars view and told us the story of stars. Sometimes when we could not understand him, he was always patient to explain it. His English is good and also the Spanish, French. I am quite interested in language, and he taught me a lot of spanish greeting words. It is quite useful! Really like our guide said!!!

daysmoroccotour, Manager at Days Morocco Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Hello dear,
Thanks so much for you review, we are really happy that you enjoyed your trip with our knowledgable guide "said".
Hope to see you again