“great service”

Sidelines
Ranked #50 of 102 Restaurants in Avon
Cuisines: Pub
Reviewed 21 January 2015

This bar is much larger than it looks from the outside. Delicious food and reasonable prices. Smoking is allowed inside the bar so if you don't like the smell of smoke while you are eating be warned.

1  Thank april m

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Nice place to meet friends, lots of different types of food. Quiet enough to be able to have a decent conversation.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Terrific service, delicious food, and very good prices. Many TV's, great place for watching sports. All of the football games will be on. Smoking permitted.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Came here because the hotel recommended. I agree with the previous review about "you know when you have that feeling upon entering a location you should leave . . ." the atmosphere was busy/loud, but definitely a smokers bar (I am not and unfortunately did not look for this location on TA before coming :-( ). When the waitress recommended the chicken fingers as her favorite on the entree side of the menu - that should have been my clue. Good drinks, but just okay food (had the french dip). Eyes got iritated so could not hang long. i really wanted another beer too!

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Do you know that feeling when you enter a place and you just know you should leave? Well, you should always trust that feeling and leave. I wish I would have. Instead my wife and I sat at the bar and meet a rather grim female bartender. I suspect that the next time she smiles,it will be the first time. We had intended to spend a fair amount of time and money at this establishment, but we decided after one quick drink to run for the hills. We saw around 40 to 50 people while we were there and we didn't see one person who looked like they were having a good time. Now I'll admit we're not barflies, but we found this place to be the most depressed bar we've ever encountered. So if you're looking for a place to sit glumly with several other people, then I know the place for you.

Been to Sidelines? Share your experiences!